Chicago, Atlanta, LAC, Cleveland. Which of these teams been the biggest disappointment to you?

ClutchDJ

7 hours ago, N4L said:

It's worse than that. He said he didn't even consider throwing the ball or running the ball. Didn't even consider?? As a HC you need to consider every possibility and do the thing that has the highest chance of winning the game. 

Kneeling cost them yardage. Idiot 

The fact he is saying that means the media is in his head. The booing got under his skin. He is unfit to be an NFL HC because he doesn't have the temperament to handle the pressure. He's going to get fired in a year or two and make a good coordinator for someone (once he gets his head out of his ***). Some of those play calls in the redzone were so bad lol 

To be fair, it's hard to call plays when your QB is basically playing blindfolded/with blinders on 

Yes, Mitch isn't very good but to not even consider handing the ball off to your RB?  smh

6 hours ago, waterfish_21 said:

I mean, don't they already know this? LOL

They might already know but telling the world you have no confidence in your players at the podium after a loss like that will not endear you to your charges in the locker room.

Atlanta by far.

Their schedule was so Matt Ryan-friendly (basically every game in a dome or warm weather) that it should've been easy for him to be MVP. Somehow, Ryan is holding up his end of the bargain but the rest of that team (read: their defense) is just so atrocious that they have 1 win on the season. It's unbelievable how this happened.

As a Browns fan, of course I'm most disappointed by the Browns. But we had the toughest schedule through the first seven games of any team in the league, a rookie HC, and a really young team led by a second year QB. It's not shocking that we're off to a slow start, but the season has been disappointing regardless. Our schedule gets easier from here, so not all hope is lost. But if we continue to play like we have then this will go down as an extremely disappointing season.

I'm a bit surprised by Chicago's struggles, but I wasn't overly impressed with Trubisky last year. They really needed him to take the next step and if anything he has regressed.

I didn't really expect Atlanta to be good, but I didn't think they'd be this bad either.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I wanted Nagy to come be the OC in Tennessee after we hopefully fire ours this offseason, but damn that’s stupid af to kneel at the end of the game there lol.

He clearly did that because he doesn't trust his QB and rightfully so as Trubisky gave the game away with 2 turnovers in the 4th Q. If their kicker makes the kick then it's a non story and nobody questions the decision. 

Nagy has his faults and deserves criticism but this is just a case of the media piling on after an inexcusable loss where the QB play and red zone offense was bad. That's why they lost the game not because of a last second 38 yd missed FG.

Gotta be Atlanta. They are getting blown out. Chargers with all their injuries, if not for historical bad production at the goalline ( 5 turnovers in 7 games... record is 6 for the season by 1985 Pats) Chargers would be a legit 6-2. This isnt counting dropped tds and 5 tds called back due to peanlties (iffy ones) in losses. I know people say you can say that about all teams "if not for a missed kick or drop pass, or questionable penalty". But this isnt standard failures.. this is on a historical level type stuff. Never seen so many called back tds in such a short span or goalline turnovers (not redzone, goalline)

Browns is understandable with first time coach who might be in over his head.

Chicago, had a tough week 1 loss to GB, fell victim to london, had another loss to a 1 loss team and a game they should of kinda won vs LAC. I say kinda because that game shouldnt of been close. Chargers had 2 dropped tds and a missed fg. But the fact is, at the end, Bears had a makeable winning fg.

I think Bears will be fine, but are stuck in a tough division.

I think Chargers and Browns have a chance to turn things around and be arguably amongst 2 of the best 2nd half teams (last 8 games). A CHANCE. Not predicting just saying. 

Atlanta just looks cooked. 

12 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Cleveland gets a pass. New coaching staff and a sophomore QB with an over hyped off season. If they go 7/9, 8/8, or 9/7 on the year and are talked about as a dark horse 6th seed until the last 2 weeks of the season then this would be a victory. Go into the off season and draft O-line. 

MC  

They absolutely do not get a pass. "New coach" or poor coaching hire from within the former staff?

Offseason hype, predominantly elevated by themselves. Sophomore QB who doesnt know how to stfu and isnt as focused on doing his job as he should be.

Greedy Williams guaranteed theyd go to the SB. Anything short of a playoff berth is a disappointment and even then, its disappointing if they didnt win the division imo. I also disagree that cleveland had the toughest schedule.

They played the Lions, Jets, Titans, Bucs. 

Their tough games were NE, SF, LAR, Seattle, Baltimore 

Pittsburgh among others played several of those teams (all but LAR so far). The other 4 teams are horrible imo. So they dont get a pass for that either 

Edited by wwhickok

I already saw last season how much Trubisky was going to hold the Bears back.

Cleveland was never good. Why would we be disappointed?

The Chargers, despite how good they looked last year, has been an average team for most of this decade and under the Rivers era. Not surprising.

Give me the Falcons. It's one thing to not have a winning record at this point, or even to be slightly submerged under .500. But to have one of the worst records in the league with that talent. I think what broke the Falcons is the fact that they used their entire off-season and allocated all their resources into the offensive line, and there has been nothing to show for it. The defense isn't helping either. I thought they were a lock for a WC spot at minimum.

9 hours ago, topwop1 said:

He clearly did that because he doesn't trust his QB and rightfully so as Trubisky gave the game away with 2 turnovers in the 4th Q. If their kicker makes the kick then it's a non story and nobody questions the decision. 

Nagy has his faults and deserves criticism but this is just a case of the media piling on after an inexcusable loss where the QB play and red zone offense was bad. That's why they lost the game not because of a last second 38 yd missed FG.

Chargers dropped 2 TD passes or the Bears are not even in a spot to kick a game winning FG. 

The Bears are a gift from the refs against Denver away from being a 2 win team. I see a lot of Bears fans defending Nagy. He was hired to develop Trubisky and bring the Andy Reid system to Chicago. A lot of this is on him. He's suppose to be an offensive guru. The type who can make things easier for a QB. Some of his play calls are down right comical. All the motions, fakes, etc. for a 2 yard gain. 

Question now is will he loose the locker room. Players have had their "player only meeting" and still took an L. The scheduled gets harder. Club dub went out of business, so can the club owner keep things from imploding?