Chicago, Atlanta, LAC, Cleveland. Which of these teams been the biggest disappointment to you?

ClutchDJ

Just now, Pugger said:

That was a hell of thing for Nagy to say in public after that game.  He was in effect telling the world he had no faith that his guys could gain another yard at the end of the game.   Way to bolster their confidence, coach.  I'm glad you are in Chicago and not GB.

It's worse than that. He said he didn't even consider throwing the ball or running the ball. Didn't even consider?? As a HC you need to consider every possibility and do the thing that has the highest chance of winning the game. 

Kneeling cost them yardage. Idiot 

The fact he is saying that means the media is in his head. The booing got under his skin. He is unfit to be an NFL HC because he doesn't have the temperament to handle the pressure. He's going to get fired in a year or two and make a good coordinator for someone (once he gets his head out of his ***). Some of those play calls in the redzone were so bad lol 

To be fair, it's hard to call plays when your QB is basically playing blindfolded/with blinders on 

Probably the dumbest part of it was not going to the center of the field on the kneel down either. Kicked it from the left hash and missed left 

Go to center of the field. I would understand that at least

"When they know you are going to run, it's usually a 3-4 yard loss" what tf are you even saying 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

Probably the dumbest part of it was not going to the center of the field on the kneel down either. Kicked it from the left hash and missed left 

"When they know you are going to run, it's usually a 3-4 yard loss" what tf are you even saying 

Why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, N4L said:

Thats like when Arians said his kicker was better from a longer distance so he took a delay of game to back it up for him......  xD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

That was a hell of thing for Nagy to say in public after that game.  He was in effect telling the world he had no faith that his guys could gain another yard at the end of the game.   Way to bolster their confidence, coach.  I'm glad you are in Chicago and not GB.

I mean, don't they already know this? LOL

1 hour ago, N4L said:

If I was a right footed kicker I’d rather kick it from the left hash instead of the middle.

Daring to question the Bears in the offseason brought with it some risks....but I did expect them to win about 12 games.

Always expecting CLE hype to be just that. 

I thought with 80% of their games indoors, however, that ATL would make playoffs. It's them, for me.

Atlanta - Most surprising for me.Talented roster with a vet QB who's played at an MVP level in the past. They're just completely flat

Cleveland - Letting your QB pick your HC was a predictable ending. I do think they finish strong with a weak scheduled and the hype starts back up for 2020

LA - Injuries early and often continue to derail them. Losing James before the season really hurt

Chicago - Least surprised. Defense was bound to take a minor slide back. And Trubisky just isn't the answer. The refs gifted them a win against Denver or would be 2-5 right now. 

I’m most surprised with the Chargers, thought Rivers had a couple more years in him with that defense. I figured the Bears success wasn’t sustainable and the Falcons have just been bad since the super bowl loss. The Browns I assumed would be a bottom 10 team because they are the Browns, personalities be damned, they are a terrible team and probably aren’t going anywhere with Mayfield.

To me, Atlanta. I knew the Chargers were in trouble with the Derwin James injury (although they're not out of it and he and Okung are coming back) and Chicago was a prime candidate for a regression. I also still think Cleveland may put it together and win a playoff game. Atlanta is just toast, though and for a team that I thought would make it back to the postseason this has been a train wreck of a season.