Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, Forge said:

I did. You will have to ask host why he took so long to actually get the write up in and finish it. 

So scum had hits in before you immediately ended night?

ive hosted a lot of games, I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen scum get moves in before the day ended when they know they have a full night to discuss. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

ive hosted a lot of games, I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen scum get moves in before the day ended when they know they have a full night to discuss. 

See my post before. I have a couple of theories, but I'm just as in the dark as you are with regards to the timing and how it worked or didn't work in this scenario. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Delayed day hits that don’t happen until night makes no sense at all. 

The second theory makes a little more sense.

I mean we've all seen delayed hits before. But yes, I'm just spitballing that as a possibility

Just now, Dome said:

Let’s find some of forges posts shortly after night time began...

I wonder if forge (knowing his move wasn’t working and ending night like it should) showed any frustrations or uncertainty in thread

I was too busy working the great troll caper !

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I feel pretty strongly about hockey here today. He had a slip similar to mwil which makes me think it's more likely than not that he's scum. 

same, but i thought nacho made the same mistake.

plus, i assume mafia would have figured it out by now and avoid it. not eat from the same poisoned mousetrap.

my preference is ted until he contributes and starts conversing with people. 

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

What people are talking about is that I had a mass town role block. My ability was to end night early. My comment is how my actions make no sense in that context if I were scum with a mass town role block. Perhaps if you had read anything I wouldn't have to walk you through this all

Explain your move, cause you have used town role block, end night early, mass roleblock, etc

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

Except mwil was never close to a hammer for me to offer it up. I asked when nacho was. 

You almost always post at the beginning of a hammer game to tag you/let you hammer...you didnt this time until one was close I believe

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's not what it did. That was the theory posited by others. My move ended night early

Again you keep saying ended early, so not a mass roleblock 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Night was like, really long.

why didn’t you end it immediately so scum couldn’t get moves in?

This

1 minute ago, Dome said:

This

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

Day 1, Part 3 (lol):

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Alright, this **** is gay, I'mma go JFK on MWil

MWil is dead.  He was a bad, confused, likely electrocuted as a child until he turned straight because his parents ain't about no "bundle of sticks," man.

SwAg is right.  Individually, we may be feeble twigs, but when we unite together, we form a mighty fa*got.

Alright, so with that out of the way, who wants to randomly lynch Nacho?

I mean, yeah, he is totes scum.  Nacho

How bout we all just vote Nacho to get to the good part of the game because we have allegedly played Mafia for almost a decade, but still cannot figure out how to function on Day 1.

What the **** did you just say to me?

Nacho

Nacho

Nacho

The nondescript votes poured down upon poor Nacho.  He...or should I say she, stood there, frozen on the spot with a more gaunt than usual look on her face, shrouded by her dead hair... Nacho opened her mouth to speak, and the crowd scampered for cover, expecting a Banshee wail.

Look, I know people will get mad, but like, President Drump is not using his position to enrich himself.  He's only using it to enrich his family.  So I wanted to remind you to go buy shoes from his daughter.  They're great, and made in China... a country.

Nacho was likely to go on to violate the Hatch Act several more times and substantiate a myriad cries of corruption, but the crowd had heard enough.  They strung a rope around Nacho's neck and began to hoist her up the light post.  Nacho struggled, but then all attention was drawn elsewhere ---- The Head Honcho.

The Head Honcho walked out in front of everyone, observed the scene, flashed a quick thumbs up, and then began reading talking while staring at a blank note card.

Hello, tremendous what's going on here.  I just want to say, I support lynches.  Great history of all that.  You know, some people say it's bad history, but I say it's our history -- my confederate rebels know what I mean.  Shout out to my boy David Duke.  Anyway, it's good, but it's really, really not good when it's me.  Not me, good.  Me, bad.  I get in trouble, they're gonna say I shouldn't say it, but I said it.  Right, where was I?  I just want to say that I respect all females, but if you don't vote for me, you and all your gun buddies are gonna be stripped of your god-given rights and forced to open Muslim abortion clinics in your basement, while Healery's death squads force you to gay marry illegals -- and not the fun eastern European ones, I'm talkin bad hombres.  It's because she is the Mother of SISI.  I said it.  Speaking of SISI, how about Chicago?  Basically a warzone.  You know, like Afghanistan is better.  Basically the Holocaust, that happened in Afghanistan, and what they won't tell you is that it was mostly black on black crime.  I know, it shocked me when Frederick Douglas told me.  Believe me, 5 million people.  Do you know how many 5 million is?  It's like half my inauguration crowd.  He told me not to say it, but I said it.  Oh, and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Mr. President... Jim Acosta, CNN... My question is... what?

Why do you hate me Jim?  I think it's clear.

Someone else what walks out into the crowd, pats the President on the back, and ushers him off with the promise of giving him two scoops of ice cream for dessert.

What the President was saying was clear.  I don't know how you all want to twist his words now, but he has a new Vice President!  And, as the President said very clearly, they are a Big Leaguer who ain't gonna be a total vagina like that last one.  You know, don't tell anyone, but I think he's stupid for believing in Jesus, and I'm pretty sure he's gay.

What?

No more questions from fake news.

The crowd was dumbfounded by what they had just beheld.  Sometime after they had all pinched each other to ensure that this was real life and not some nightmare that's lasted way too long, the crowd looked back at what they were doing before they were interrupted by whatever that was.

@TheKillerNacho is dead.  He was Kellyanne Conley, The Propaganda Barbie, Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1.  YOU HAVE UNTIL... 6:00 P.M. EST (11/4/19) TO SUBMIT NIGHT MOVES (I WILL NOT BE AROUND UNTIL THEN).

@Dome is still being interrogated because he's one tough cookie.  No one knows where he is, or when or if he will return.  He still may not speak.

@theuntouchable, @rackcs, @bcb1213, @daboyle250, @The Orca, @Dome, @TedLavie, @Hockey5djh, @Matts4313, @Pickle Rick, @ET80, @Forge, @squire12, @gopherwrestler, @Malfatron, @Counselor

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Lol I forgot about that.

11 hours ago, Forge said:

I feel like "play" is probably the loosest definition of what can be said about what Ted has done thus far. 

So we are still in the night phase and I don't think votes count at the current point in time.....

What are your thoughts on me? 

10 hours ago, Forge said:

No, I told you to vote Nacho so could hammer Nacho. And if you'll notice, I tagged everyone in the prior request for that, including Nacho himself. 

Am I really though? Am I really? @Malfatron doesn't think so. I think you should vote me and find out. 

Good luck with that, especially given that votes don't count right now. 

@Malfatron, tell these people what a good guy I am. Hockey hasn't played much with me I don't think. If he knew what a mensch I was, I don't think that he would want to vote me. 

@Hockey5djh is very, very shady if you ask me. 

I mean, he seriously just piggy backed on a guy that has been involved in the game for about 18 minutes. He didn't understand a fairly important post...

I am more like a majestic Gazelle....slash cheetah and shark hybrid. 

That's only because you're still alive. 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Yeah, you definitely haven't played much with me before if you think that this is a reaction lol. 

This is me laughing at a vote that doesn't count. 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Et tu, Brute???!!! 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

If you are concerned @Hockey5djh, I encourage you or anyone to investigate me to their fullest ability. You can even try it on night 1! 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

He holds a special place in my heart, to be honest. 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I totally forgot @ET80 was playing in this game. 

And Gopher too? Adding them to the  scum list. 

By my count, there are 17 scum in this game, and 11 Vigs. 

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Forge said:

At this point, I'm just waiting for Touch to set up a stand selling magical elixers for likes @pwny style. 

c35b2a7a9f8c4fa43c6b35d4124eaa4f.jpg

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Counselor is clearly scum based on KSJ's previous actions, refusal to get mod killed and rather staying in the game seeking replacement and then Counselor immediately pointing fingers at others. 

Pickle has liked all the right posts, clearly town. 

Bcb is a ninja as town or scum. Basically will just have to make a choice on him at some point. 

Gopher hasn't tried to infuriate me yet, which I find highly curious. 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Swag has always been a bit superfluous when he and I were on the same side, he just wasn't aware of it. That's why we are so often on opposite sides...have to keep things a little more even to keep a mafia game balanced. 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Don't worry guys. I'm assuming a leadership role in this game to help steer the boat true. 

You can call me Forge S Patton. We got this. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5692178

8 hours ago, Forge said:

You haven't spoken a lot in this game. So I need to do some background on you. I have a very important question that will go a long way in determining how I feel about you moving forward. Let me know when you're ready 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Is the easter bunny male or female? 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Only thing I can figure at this point. 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Hmmm.....

Interesting...

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Daboyle may or may not be lucky that we can't vote currently. 

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Very suspicious how he is hedging on any reads based on inactivity. I mean, at this point, I don't know how anyone is less than like 90% on all their scum and town reads. 

7 hours ago, Forge said:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Forge said:

That's what I thought when I saw @daboyle250's posts as well. Full on troll job. 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Mystery solved @theuntouchable. This explains the overt troll job feeling. I am satisfied with this explanation. 

Great job by the scooby gang to figure this one out. 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Forge said:

This is so awkward...I've been following you this entire time and waiting for your directions. 

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Night is over.

Write-up within the hour.

this doesn’t read like a guy who is confused about why it’s still night time

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

same, but i thought nacho made the same mistake.

plus, i assume mafia would have figured it out by now and avoid it. not eat from the same poisoned mousetrap.

my preference is ted until he contributes and starts conversing with people. 

Fair points. I will also say I did initially think hockey was town until that slip. It's just so bad though and the part about scum having figured it out you'd think would count towards town too. I'm willing to look elsewhere today but hockey still stands out to me.