Unpopular culinary opinions

y*so*blu

14 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I was completely off- base.  I didn't see Pwn posted a video lol. I just went right over it. I've never heard of that method before but hot damn, I'm going to try it lol. Takes a long time, yes but it's really that simple and only requires a Ziploc bag? Yeah, I'm all over that

If you like it, definitely invest in a sous vide. It’s more precise and just easier to us. I have the high end Anova. The Joule is apparently pretty good too. You can usually get one of them on sale for $60 during the big sale dates.

Honestly, I think it’s best for chicken. It will make the juiciest chicken you’ve had in your entire life.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pwny said:

If you like it, definitely invest in a sous vide. It’s more precise and just easier to us. I have the high end Anova. The Joule is apparently pretty good too. You can usually get one of them on sale for $60 during the big sale dates.

Honestly, I think it’s best for chicken. It will make the juiciest chicken you’ve had in your entire life.

Thanks for the heads up. I honestly have already thought about it for chicken. Not gonna lie, my air fryer does a hell of a job there but I can see the potential in this for other things as well. I'm going to look into that bc $60 is easy to throw at something whenever and being able to put food in and walk away is worth it. Thanks, again. 

• 3 weeks later...