Unpopular culinary opinions

y*so*blu

On 6/21/2020 at 1:01 PM, animaltested said:

People of the 80s were horrible. Not only did they subsist on Pepsi, Baloney and Cigarettes, but they were hell bent on covering every beautifully crafted wood floor with carpet. A modern Tragedy.

Not only covering the wood floor with carpet, but then subsequently putting fake wood paneling on every interior wall they could find to make a room as dark as possible...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Not only covering the wood floor with carpet, but then subsequently putting fake wood paneling on every interior wall they could find to make a room as dark as possible...

Wood paneling came in the 60's and 70's. It was just still there in the 80's.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 2:01 PM, animaltested said:

People of the 80s were horrible. Not only did they subsist on Pepsi, Baloney and Cigarettes, but they were hell bent on covering every beautifully crafted wood floor with carpet. A modern Tragedy.

It’s the price you pay for great music

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s the price you pay for great music

I do love me some 80s music (Peter Gabriel - So is the GOAT) but lets be honest here; it wasn't THAT much better than any other decade. 

The wack post disco stuff, the Empty, HOLLOW, super commercial hair metal, the generic keyboard ballads, all that gets lost when people wax poetic about 80s music. 

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Lightning round - sandwich meats. Go!

- Pastrami

I’ll say it since this is the unpopular culinary opinion thread. I despise cold lunch meat, and the lunch meat sandwiches I do eat are solely in melt form.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

As someone who just bought a house that was decorated in the 60's, can confirm.

It's supposed to be making a comeback. You can save some money if you're a trendy person, or you can just say you are one to save yourself the trouble of ripping it out.