Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Just so everybody knows, what you're going to get is NOT worthy of The Thing. 

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, and at everyone else who said they haven't seen The Thing (1982).  Do NOT read my plot description before you watch the 82 version.  There will be spoilers, and I would LITERALLY pay 5,000 dollars to be able to see The Thing for the first time again while knowing the gist of it but not what happens.  Don't squander this opportunity. 

How can I judge your movie then? 

1 hour ago, daboyle250 said:

Looks unlikely that I'll have this done by tomorrow. @rackcs what are the chances of extending that deadline?

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I agree with extending it to 12/7

IIRC, it’s not so much a deadline as it is when the thread goes up, right?

That said, I just got hot water put in and still haven’t unpacked, so I would be all for an extended deadline myself.

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus

Just to make sure everyone sees it, the deadline has been extended to 12/9. I know people were saying 12/7 but Mondays work better for me so 12/9 it is. On that day I'll post a writeup thread and tag everyone. You will then post your writeups in that thread. Any questions, let me know.

• Like 4