This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for 1 Owner to join the FF Packers Dynasty League. 

It's a free league, but it's also relatively active and contains a lot of interested/competitive owners. 

Contact @squire12 or @Cadmus... or both if you're interested. 

Details:

14 Team League

20 Man Rosters (+2 IR Spots)

10 Keepers (10 Round Draft before each season to fill the roster)

Standard Scoring 

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF

OPEN TEAM: 

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Devonta Freeman, Alex Collins, Dion Lewis, Chris Ivory, Charcandrick West, Spencer Ware, Rob Kelley, Matt Forte

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu, Sammy Watkins, Michael Crabtree, Mike Wallace, Aldrick Robinson

TE: Tyler Eifert, Marcedes Lewis 

K: Kai Forbath, Jake Elliott

DEF: New York Giants, Kansas City Chiefs

Draft Picks: 

4th Overall Pick in Every Round except the 3rd & 4th  Rounds (Picking at 3.10 due to a trade, but you also have an extra 2nd [2.10] based on that trade)

How's everyone watch the games? Hope they're on local channels, sunday ticket? I've been relying on a bar/friends TV or catch it on gamepass. Waiting for it to be on gamepass and not catching any spoilers is as tough as you imagine. I don't have cable/satellite. Any good options out there?

48 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

How's everyone watch the games? Hope they're on local channels, sunday ticket? I've been relying on a bar/friends TV or catch it on gamepass. Waiting for it to be on gamepass and not catching any spoilers is as tough as you imagine. I don't have cable/satellite. Any good options out there?

Last year, one of the Facebook pages was streaming the games.

7 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

I redd it somewhere that you can find them online and stream them. Sounds nice.

• Like 5

On 7/23/2018 at 12:14 PM, HighCalebR said:

Do you know so

On 7/23/2018 at 8:01 PM, HighCalebR said:

xD

Thanks boys. 

Do you know anyone who has cable?   I hope this post isn't against the rules around here but my BIL has our slingbox set up here in GB and we stream local GB channels over the internet and watch the games this way in FL.  This beats going to a Packers bar down there big time.

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

Do you know so

Do you know anyone who has cable?   I hope this post isn't against the rules around here but my BIL has our slingbox set up here in GB and we stream local GB channels over the internet and watch the games this way in FL.  This beats going to a Packers bar down there big time.

Sounds like something I should definitely check into, thanks pug!