Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why? Give the man the best chance to stick around in this league. The FO did him a solid here. 

Fair enough. 

IRing him would have meant we kept him, but also that we couldn't bring him back for the playoffs 

Next year we play the NFCE and the AFCE. Two weaker divisions which is good, but potentially a ton of travel. That's 4 games on the east coast with potential 10am starts. Hopefully we can have two sets of back to back again. Maybe with a bye week after one of them. 

If we have a bye week earlier than week 8 I'll be so mad lol 

35 minutes ago, N4L said:

Next year we play the NFCE and the AFCE. Two weaker divisions which is good, but potentially a ton of travel. That's 4 games on the east coast with potential 10am starts. Hopefully we can have two sets of back to back again. Maybe with a bye week after one of them. 

If we have a bye week earlier than week 8 I'll be so mad lol 

Only 3 on the East Coast. One is in Dallas. That one could end up a 1pm kickoff.

3 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Only 3 on the East Coast. One is in Dallas. That one could end up a 1pm kickoff.

Although, it should be added that we have to play at our NFC South opponent. If we beat Seattle, that's at New Orleans. If we lose, that's either at Tampa Bay or Atlanta. Which...any of those is likely a 10am, so...

(Or primetime)

Super impressed with Jimmy's drive once down 21-10. 

Huge drive and some clutch passes. All started once he got smacked by Clay M on a failed bootleg.. after the Kittle screen. Once he got smacked there, seems he showed up. Brunskill looks like a slight chunk-TE, body-wise. Loved the pass over the middle to Manny on 3rd down in zone. So necessary, at that point of the game. 

Ramsey is real good, but such a punk muther. Feels good to remember that late game winner play where he ate dust. 

Garland was so clutch on his block of the ILB 58 on the Mostert TD.. and that drive was IIRC the drive that kept our hope alive. 

28 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Looks as if authorities got the guy that killed CJ Beathard's brother. I hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars.

The guy was on bond from assaulting a 37 year old woman at Wal Mart recently from what I read. Has quite a bit of a rap sheet. 

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

The guy was on bond from assaulting a 37 year old woman at Wal Mart recently from what I read. Has quite a bit of a rap sheet. 

I’ll spare the political rant but read he received back to back sentences in 2017 that should have kept in prison for over a decade. Gets out, has more stuff including the assault at Walmart, and is still on bond. I read a quote from the chief of police. Something like the police aren’t the courts. We just arrest the people and the courts figure out what to do with them. 

Sounded very frustrated 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:
Excited for Givens. He had a strong preseason. 

Same. More encouraged by the possibilities in this addition versus the Julian Taylor one, tbh.. and especially for what we need.

(which, i think, is more of a stout and powerful interior presence)