Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

5 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Isn’t this Taylor’s 2nd big season ending injury? Maybe I am getting him and Street mixed up? 🤔 

Street tore his ACL at his proday before the draft last year. He had a procedure on his knee right before the season and was activated a few weeks ago. 

Taylor has mostly been inactive all year but was the one who recovered the fumble in Baltimore. He hasn't played much but has made some splash plays when he has gotten opportunities. 

Street is 6'2 and 290. Taylor is like 6'5 280 or something like that 

8 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Actually told a Jags fan earlier this season that they need to hire Saleh and then let him bring in one of the Mike's as his OC. 

Saleh seems like a great communicator and one that can rally the team. Will be interesting to see which direction they go in. 

7 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Weston Richburg restructured. Starting that help toward 2020's cap.

Not the player I would have restructured, at all.

Need to see the new deal. Also, I find this idea a little odd, given that the 19 space just rolls over?

• Like 2

It feels amazing not to be googling "NFL draft order" tonight 

Can't even begin to articulate how gratifying it is to not know/care at all who is picking in the top 5 for the first time in YEARS 

We get January 49ers football again! One game away from the nfccg at Levi's. So close I can taste it. Going to be a long 2 weeks 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, N4L said:

It feels amazing not to be googling "NFL draft order" tonight 

Can't even begin to articulate how gratifying it is to not know/care at all who is picking in the top 5 for the first time in YEARS 

We get January 49ers football again! One game away from the nfccg at Levi's. So close I can taste it. Going to be a long 2 weeks 

I'm guessing the endzones at Levi's will be painted red just like they were at Candlestick come playoff time. 

The playoffs schedule sets up amazingly for us after an awful regular season one. Our Divisional round game is on Saturday while both NFC Wild Card games are on a Sunday. So a short week for our opponent facing us coming off a bye.

Then the Packers' Divisional round game is on Sunday. Should we advance, we will have the extra day of rest. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

The playoffs schedule sets up amazingly for us after an awful regular season one. Our Divisional round game is on Saturday while both NFC Wild Card games are on a Sunday. So a short week for our opponent facing us coming off a bye.

Then the Packers' Divisional round game is on Sunday. Should we advance, we will have the extra day of rest. 

Definitely, if we take care of business in the divisional round, it is HUGE getting the extra day off, especially when we don't have to travel. Say NO beats GB, they have to travel back home and then to SF. Could make the difference when you have two evenly matched teams...Now, if GB wins, still an advantage of having an extra day off. 

57 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I'd like to avoid Seattle, please. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd like to avoid Seattle, please. 

Meh, it is what it is. Would love nothing better than to beat them twice in 3 weeks to advance to the NFCCG. Levis will be lit and we should get both Tartt and Ford back for that one. I think that tilts it in our favor. Wilson will be a headache as he always is but I think the defense having two weeks to rest and prepare should be ready. I just don't see the Eagles beating them but stranger things have happened. I'm already assuming it will be us and the Hawks. I welcome the challenge.