What to do about Myles Garrett

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I'm sure they mean on the football field. IDK, i'm sure there's a lot of dirty plays in the NFL's history, some hidden/not caught by cameras, but not many register more viscerally than someone throwing a helmet at full force on someone else's skull 

Well yeah, I would hope that's what Aikman meant. I mean he was in the mid-90's Cowboys locker room. Lord only knows the horrors.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Says the troll who quoted me first.  Now wants to play victim.  Typical pnies.

You’ve called me an idiot more than my wife and that’s saying something. All you do is fight with people on here.

Get banned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Shut the **** up Mason. You cheapshotted first. 

A) stop with the language

B) go through the entire video slowly

Late hit. Drags him to the ground. Pushes him into the turf. Then does it again. Then drags him up and pushes him down as he rips his helmet off.

Then and only then does Nason go after Myles to shout at him and get his helmet.

And the Myles tries to kill him with it.

Sorry...I'm just not seeing what you're seeing. And I literally care for neither team

• Like 5

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

rudolph didn't start anything like browns fans are claiming he just got mad at the extra slam by garrett, and let him know about it. can't bash someone on the head with a helmet for that.

Yes he did. Stop. 

Doesnt justify anything Garrett did. Rudolph clearly tried to rip Garrett’s helmet off out of frustration and Garrett freaked out.

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

What Rudolph did not even remotely justify what Garrett did.

If you slapped someone and the hit you with a bat, would you say thats a justified reacton?

Not justified, but predictable

does getting hit with the bat absolve me from all blame for slapping the guy?

• Like 1

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

A) stop with the language

B) go through the entire video slowly

Late hit. Drags him to the ground. Pushes him into the turf. Then does it again. Then drags him up and pushes him down as he rips his helmet off.

Then and only then does Nason go after Myles to shout at him and get his helmet.

And the Myles tries to kill him with it.

Sorry...I'm just not seeing what you're seeing. And I literally care for neither team

That was not a late hit. Stop. There is no penalty for taking a quarterback to the ground when he’s in your grasp as long as you don’t put your full weight on him.

Just now, pnies20 said:

Yes he did. Stop. 

Doesnt justify anything Garrett did. Rudolph clearly tried to rip Garrett’s helmet off out of frustration and Garrett freaked out.

He went after Myles to yell at him and get his helmet. The one Myles had already ripped off him.

• Like 2