What to do about Myles Garrett

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

A) stop with the language

B) go through the entire video slowly

Late hit. Drags him to the ground. Pushes him into the turf. Then does it again. Then drags him up and pushes him down as he rips his helmet off.

Then and only then does Nason go after Myles to shout at him and get his helmet.

And the Myles tries to kill him with it.

Sorry...I'm just not seeing what you're seeing. And I literally care for neither team

You're forgetting some important stuff. Garrett's hit wasn't illegal. Taking him to the ground probably was. Rudolph tried to pull Garrett's helmet off before Garrett tried to pull off Rudolph's, and Rudolph tried (and looks to have succeeded) to kick him in the danger zone.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's a ref literally assigned to watch the QB to make sure he's kept safe. There's a time for "the refs don't see everything" and it's not when talking about the safety of a QB.

Mason tried to shove Garrett's head into the ground. Come on. It's clearly visible on the video. 

WHO THE HELL IS SAYING GARRETT HAD THE RIGHT TO SWING THE HELMET???? NOBODY IS SAYING THAT. THE POINT BEING MADE IS THAT RUDOLPH WAS THE INSTIGATOR.

I heard Garrett almost died.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

What Rudolph did not even remotely justify what Garrett did.

If you slapped someone and the hit you with a bat, would you say thats a justified reacton?

You can say you arent defending Garrett, but you kinda are.

It doesn't justify it.

But if I slapped a dude in the face and he retaliated...regardless of how harshly...I wouldn't play the victim.

• Like 2

Just now, pnies20 said:

You’ve called me an idiot more than my wife and that’s saying something. All you do is fight with people on here.

Get banned.

I hardly fight with anyone on here, troll.

Show me where I called you idiot?  I call you a troll because youre a well known troll on here...a thin skinned one at that since youre calling for me to get banned when all you do is troll.

Run along, child.

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

You’ve called me an idiot more than my wife and that’s saying something. All you do is fight with people on here.

Get banned.

Just ignore him. Dude's only response to me was calling me an idiot when I said it would be fun to list and compare the Steelers and Browns players misdemeanors and on/off field issues since Steelers fans are acting like Steelers players never got dirty hits on Browns players....pretty sure I hurt his feelings if all he could do was name call.

No one has defended Garrett but all their replies seem to be implying that people are.

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's a ref literally assigned to watch the QB to make sure he's kept safe. There's a time for "the refs don't see everything" and it's not when talking about the safety of a QB.

Mason tried to shove Garrett's head into the ground. Come on. It's clearly visible on the video. 

WHO THE HELL IS SAYING GARRETT HAD THE RIGHT TO SWING THE HELMET???? NOBODY IS SAYING THAT. THE POINT BEING MADE IS THAT RUDOLPH WAS THE INSTIGATOR.

Don't even bother wasting your time anymore. No matter how many times people like you and I say that what Garrett did was uncalled for and dirty, but that he wasn't unprovoked, they just come back with "sO yOu tHink wHaT GaRreTt dId WaS oKay!?" It's amazing, really.

• Like 2

Just now, jrry32 said:

You're forgetting some important stuff. Garrett's hit wasn't illegal. Taking him to the ground probably was. Rudolph tried to pull Garrett's helmet off before Garrett tried to pull off Rudolph's, and Rudolph tried (and looks to have succeeded) to kick him in the danger zone.

He didn't forget it, he intentionally omitted it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

No. But does slapping a guy justify you getting brained with a brick?

I literally just said a reaction like that is not justified in the last quote, you quoted me saying that.

so I guess I’ll ask my question again too 

does getting brained with a brick absolve me for slapping him?

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1