Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

15 minutes ago, mistakey said:

That is good to hear.  I hope they've got Gene Hackman's character from the movie, "The Conversation" isolating audio, and they can go crack this off in Goodell's behind, and stifle the sanctimony coming out of the Three Rivers area.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, brownplaque said:

Yeah Jimmy Haslam has no balls to speak out on anything. Its always someone else fault and he will get it right next time. He's a broken record every time he talks, a broken record with no balls.

I don't think he has any clout in the league and this incident is really showcasing the difference having an owner like Haslem opposed to Rooney can make.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I don't think he has any clout in the league and this incident is really showcasing the difference having an owner like Haslem opposed to Rooney can make.

Plus, the NFL obviously is making an example of Garrett instead of reaching a fair resolution.

PsOS.

• Like 1

I’ve had it. I didn’t absolutely loathe Steeler fans like Ravens fans before all this. But interacting with people and reading from them the past week, no love whatsoever. No love for the NFL either. Complete joke that Pouncey is suspended for two games as opposed to Larry being suspended for three. And an indefinite suspension past this season potentially lol. We just need to win a week from now and assert our place back in this bitter long time rivalry. If we don’t want another game this season, we need to win this one. 

Edited by NateDawg

What's terrible about this whole situation is that the NFL made something public that Myles believed would be private.  Now you will have people on both sides calling each other liars.  Nothing in Myles character has me think that he would make this up.  He has flat out said that it doesn't exonerate him from what he did.  He is not looking to "win" in the court of public opinion.  At least I don't believe so.  But there will be a huge contingent that believes otherwise.  When they were nose to nose, I doubt that other people could hear what was going on, yet there are people already saying that if something was said, it would have been heard.  I really wish there was some audio to vindicate Myles, and put some egg on Rudolph, and the NFL's face.

• Like 9