Jump to content

Weekly Bets Thread


BStanRamFan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

What’s the line?

Dolphins (-3.5) but I'm rolling with the Jaguars (ML). Dolphins run defense is absolutely mid and you guys can run the ball. Tua is mid and while Lawerence has been up and down he can still occasionally make an explosive play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Dolphins (-3.5) but I'm rolling with the Jaguars (ML). Dolphins run defense is absolutely mid and you guys can run the ball. Tua is mid and while Lawerence has been up and down he can still occasionally make an explosive play.

I'm not at all sold on who wins in UK next week.  But if I'm not sold, if you force me to choose, I'm definitely going to take the dog, and the +money.   FWIW, I don't feel great about it, so many different variables enter into a UK game, and man, Urban's personnel usage does not inspire confidence.   I'm going to pass on this one, but if you had me take a side, give me the plus money in this kind of matchup.

I do know whatever rush props are there for JRob, will be very tempting.  As will the reception/yardage props for Dan Arnold (and if the TD props are +400 or better, sign me up).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Dolphins (-3.5) but I'm rolling with the Jaguars (ML). Dolphins run defense is absolutely mid and you guys can run the ball. Tua is mid and while Lawerence has been up and down he can still occasionally make an explosive play.

Trevor has been really good the last two weeks. If Robinson doesn’t get 25 touches this week it will be a crime.

Our leader of the O-Line (Linder) is out 4-5 weeks but we should still be alright running the ball. 
 

Our secondary though, horrendous outside of Shaq Griffin. I will be playing a Gesicki prop. Myles Jack might be out and no way in hell Damien Wilson can cover him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Trevor has been really good the last two weeks. If Robinson doesn’t get 25 touches this week it will be a crime.

Our leader of the O-Line (Linder) is out 4-5 weeks but we should still be alright running the ball. 

Our secondary though, horrendous outside of Shaq Griffin. I will be playing a Gesicki prop. Myles Jack might be out and no way in hell Damien Wilson can cover him.

Tua should be back so your secondary won't have to worry too much. They absolutely cannot stop the run and you guys have been running wild on good teams the last few weeks. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I'm not at all sold on who wins in UK next week.  But if I'm not sold, if you force me to choose, I'm definitely going to take the dog, and the +money.   FWIW, I don't feel great about it, so many different variables enter into a UK game, and man, Urban's personnel usage does not inspire confidence.   I'm going to pass on this one, but if you had me take a side, give me the plus money in this kind of matchup.

Yeah it could go either way but I'm rolling with the Jaguars just because of their run game + ability to make explosive pass plays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The line moved to +7.5 as well, thoughts on Philly?

I got TAM -7 much like @N4L; the trench difference between TAM DL / OL and difference between TB12 and the depth of the WR cast vs. Darnold / CAR's WR (Moore is great....but it goes down quickly after that), is massive.   Can't back Philly, especially since I think Siriani & co. are in way over their heads so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I teased Bucs to -0.5 but wouldn't trust the spread. I fully expect the Bucs to beat up on the Eagles, but I also fully expected them to beat up on the Patriots on the road. Thursday night can be a cruel mistress. There's X number of what I call "landmines" every week, and I try to rationalize how each favorite could result in a landmine. I certainly wouldn't bet on PHI, WFT, or TEN to win, but I do smell a landmine among them for the reasons I already shared. 

If the better team covered every week, we'd all be millionaires. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...