Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Agree with Taylor & would add Drake over 60.5 & J-Robinson over 64.5 rush props.   Edmonds limited to out in ARI and J-Rob the only game in town in Jax  

Receiving wise Ayiuk over 72.5, Kupp over 61.5 and  Irv Smith over 24.5 (no Rudolph and CHI easiest to target TE over WR) all strong players I’m on.  

From my early spread plays - still on TAM -6, IND -7 (teased 0.5), KC -2.5 and SF -2.5 (last 2 large).    NE +2.5 now +1 so no longer there.   Nervous there with the skill guys playing,  

BOL! 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

thoughts?

Parlays are supposed to be the cherry on top, not the entire meal 

I would suggest playing all four straight if those are the games you like 

Miami NE seems like a toss up to me. I am on the under, with a lean to NE bc it's BB with extra prep time. Washington is a very live dog at home 

The other two look good to me 

10 minutes ago, N4L said:

Parlays are supposed to be the cherry on top, not the entire meal 

I would suggest playing all four straight if those are the games you like 

Miami NE seems like a toss up to me. I am on the under, with a lean to NE bc it's BB with extra prep time. Washington is a very live dog at home 

The other two look good to me 

Indy line moved to 7.5 so I’m off of that. Actually do like the under in the pats Miami game a lot. Think im gonna go that route 

9 hours ago, N4L said:

under 42 NE/MIA - phins have great CBs, NE has no WRs. phins can be run on but their corner advantage will let them stack the box. I dont think NE will be able to run all that much but they wont have much choice but to try to, which will keep the clock running. Even if they score it wont be quick. BB has extra time to prepare for a rookie QB. Thats usually a bad place to be for a rookie QB. phins offense is banged up at the skill pos. Both teams offenses are very slow paced. The only things that concern me are turnovers giving short fields, ST scores, and fitzmagic coming off the bench. I feel pretty good about the chances here. These two teams played week one and the score was 21-11 NE in NE

Dobbins over 67.5 rushing yards - jags defense is bad all around, the ravens should have a lead. Feels like stealing money. LOVE this one

mostert over 51.5 rushing yards - Niners are going to run the ball. its going to happen. he is part of the two headed monster that will put up 200+ yards rushing against the 32nd ranked rushing defense in the NFL. I havent been able to find a jeff wilson jr rushing yards prop, otherwise I would be firing off on that one too. Again, feels like stealing money

Gus edwards over 40.5 rushing yards - part of the reason I like this one a lot is that I am wondering how much Lamar Jackson will run against the jags. I mean, they literally have no QBs behind him, and so if he gets hurt their season is over, so I think they will try and protect lamar if they get a lead by using their running backs more to run. At least, I think they would be wise to do so. Its a very low total and I think when the ravens get a lead he will get 10+ carries and go over this number easily

Johnathan taylor over 72.5 rushing yards - houston's rush defense is ranked 31. Taylor has asserted himself as the work horse there. Colts OL should be getting a lot of push against the houston DL. I was on his receiving props last week, the totals are higher now so I am not going to get cute with it, I am going to just play his rushing total in a game 

getting on all these besides gus edwards 

• Like 1