FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Announcement

Someone has triggered another Advantage/Ability opportunity. 

There are now (5) advantages in play.  

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

@bcb1213 you initiated a battle with swag. you acknowledged his response and haven't responded? 

@TLO pickle initiated a battle with you and you haven't entered the thread. i doubt action will be taken, but just note this will be an L for your team. 

@rackcs malf initiated a battle with you and you haven't responded to it... you've waited long enough to where if malf can't get on in time to respond to a potential response from you, you will lose.

@mission27 you responded once to touch. we're just waiting on your final response. good job. much better than most of your team. 

@gopherwrestler you're still alive despite not doing anything. you've been challenged by outpost and haven't responded to anything. you've waited long enough to where if outpost can't get on in time to respond to a potential response from you, you will lose.

@Shady Slim you're a good guy. just need the final response, which you've already communicated you will get to because you're a decent guy!

@TedLavie you were challenged by boyle and haven't responded. you've waited long enough to where if boyle can't get on in time to respond to a potential response from you, you will lose.

@Nazgul @Forge you bird bodys haven't done anything for this challenge. by default you're going each other, but you're both losers. 

Smug Squad. Get your **** together. Somebody step up into a leadership position if you wish for your team to not completely perish by mid game. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

@gopherwrestler you're still alive despite not doing anything. you've been challenged by outpost and haven't responded to anything. you've waited long enough to where if outpost can't get on in time to respond to a potential response from you, you will lose.

I think he's already lost to be honest.  Can't even figure out the game or where mine started and he's acting like he knows what he's doing.