Cam, Mariota, Rosen, Bridgewater, Dalton, Keenum, Jameis, Keenum

Humble_Beast

One of these names is not like the others... Jameis!? The same guy who is #2 in passing yards and #3 in pass TDs? Another classic case of Jameis Winston derangement syndrome going on here. 

When this season is done, Jameis will be the youngest player to reach 18,500 passing yards. The 2nd youngest player to hit 115 passing TDs. His passer rating at 25? Higher than Peyton Manning's was. Those are the facts.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

When this season is done, Jameis will be the youngest player to reach 18,500 passing yards. The 2nd youngest player to hit 115 passing TDs. His passer rating at 25? Higher than Peyton Manning's was. Those are the facts.

If he could ever figure out how to not turn the ball over at an obscene rate, he'd be thought of more highly. That and not trying to Eat his Fingers "W"!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

I'm starting to really like the idea of Bridgewater going to Indianapolis if they can afford to sign him. That would really give him a good opportunity and I think improve their team.

I don’t think he’s any better than Brissett so I’m not sure why they’d make that move. I like Teddy  and hope he gets a legit chance to start, but I think he’s got a very limited ceiling. I’d hate to see Chicago go after him, that would be a great spot for him if they move on from Trubisky.

• Like 3