NFL Week 13 Sunday GDT

BlaqOptic

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Of course he is going to have most of the yards he runs it damn near every play 

He had a good game on the ground. He was bad through the air though. Very inaccurate 

Not really, your defense played well and got their hands on a couple of passes which were excellent plays on defense and not because Lamars passes were inaccurate

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wait, that kind of person actually exists?! HOW????

Lol 

A few people thought the same thing, and they were wearing white and black striped shirts and are the only ones whose opinion on the matter actually matter 

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I'm sure this will stand, but there's like 3 instances of potential DPI on that one route.

I mean, it looks like DPI. However, with how they've been calling the replays this year, I feel like it would be pretty weak for THIS one to be precedent-setting.

Just now, N4L said:

Lol 

A few people thought the same thing, and they were wearing white and black striped shirts and are the only ones whose opinion on the matter actually matter 

Yes, because referees are never objectively wrong and never miss calls at any point in time. My goodness you can't actually believe the words you're typing right now, can you?

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

keep digging that hole.

Do you disagree that he was inaccurate today? 

I said he had a good game on the ground and that his volume would obviously lead to having a high percentage of his teams yards, which is obviously true 

Stop looking for insults where none are to be found. Jackson had a bad day throwing the ball. He had 105 yards passing 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

Win or lose, I love that the Dolphins play hard in every game even with Publix bag boys. It's a huge improvement from previous teams that looked uninterested. Flores can coach.

Tanking is for losers. You can draft Baker Mayfield number one or trade back into the first round for Lamar Jackson. Choose wisely.

Tanking next year with Lawrence and Fields available is a completely different story.

• Like 1