NFL Week 13 Sunday GDT

BlaqOptic

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yes, because referees are never objectively wrong and never miss calls at any point in time. My goodness you can't actually believe the words you're typing right now, can you?

Humphrey played the WR, made contact with him prior to the ball arriving, and wrapped his arms around the WR. 

Jimmie ward jumped to intercept the ball and made contact with Andrews. 

DEFENDERS HAVE AN EQUAL RIGHT TO THE BALL WHEN ITS IN THE AIR 

So, because ward was playing the ball, he is allowed to make contact. Humphrey was not playing the ball and that's why he was flagged when ward was not. 

It's some pretty basic stuff that I'm talking about lol 

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

Tanking is for losers. You can draft Baker Mayfield number one or trade back into the first round for Lamar Jackson. Choose wisely.

You also need coaches who can teach and develop systems around those players.

You'd be crazy to think Jackson would be having the same type of success with Kitchens as his coach.

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

So, so awesome that the browns lost today. no more deserving fanbase/city to get that hyped and have yet another garbage season. take care, trash.

That owners daughter wearing a 95 Garrett cap after he tried to kill Mason Rudolph... I hope she had fun watching today.

• Like 1