NFL Week 13 Sunday GDT

BlaqOptic

If it was physically possible for the Raiders to hand it to Josh Jacobs for every single play, they would be completely unstoppable against us. Every time they hand to a backup to get Jacobs a rest, or a penalty forces them to pass makes their offense instantly dramatically worse.

5 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

Baker is a bust

I love thinking about the preseason when Baker and the Browns ran hurry up against a base defense to open a game, Then were partying like they just won the Superbowl, doing the fake camera pose, TD celebration

Seems a long, long time ago....

• Like 2

Can we move the Rams to the NFC East and have them play Philly and Dallas for the division in late December?

(Eagles fan asking this)

No one deserves to be called NFC East Champs this year.

The Cowboys can’t beat good teams.

The Eagles beat Green Bay and Buffalo but can’t beat Atlanta, Detroit, or Miami.

4 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

I love thinking about the preseason when Baker and the Browns ran hurry up against a base defense to open a game, Then were partying like they just won the Superbowl, doing the fake camera pose, TD celebration

Yeah, how dare they have fun out there.

Another dumb post from you.

6 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

It was close for a while but Baker is now officially worse than his stupid Progressive commercials.

• Like 1