Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Watching Washington's front four struggle mightily trying to contain Murray gives me some solace in our defensive front to be better in our second go round against the Cards. We were much more effective last week, outside a few timely QB scrambles. 

Keep telling ppl that McLaurin is a star in the making. In a better offense with a more accurate QB, he's a household name this year.

He's shown some flaws, but Herbert has had a really nice debut for the chargers today, all things considered. 

• Like 2

James white lost his father today in a car accident, and his mother is still in critical condition. Horrible situation. 

Butker with an absurdly clutch showing there. Drills all three game winners from 50+ lol

Dk is a beast. Would have been wasted here, but he's great in the right system

Cam looks terrific, but man is the Seahawks defense mediocre at best. NO pass rush at all. 

Man, I thought that was bad clock management there. 

Come on Cam, one more big play!

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cam looks terrific, but man is the Seahawks defense mediocre at best. NO pass rush at all. 

Man, I thought that was bad clock management there. 

Come on Cam, one more big play!

Russ is just flat out special though. He's entered that territory

Unreal, Seattle pulls another close game out. Really hate their luck in these one score games lol.

Hell of a performance by Cam though, the Patriots are going to be really good. 

Seahawks defense has allowed over 800 passing yards to Ryan and Cam, yet they are 2-0. They just find a way man. 

i know we got a good schedule to start the season but who did the texans piss off to get their schedule. Chiefs and Ravens to open the season is just brutal.

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Seahawks defense has allowed over 800 passing yards to Ryan and Cam, yet they are 2-0. They just find a way man. 

It's called having Russell wilson lol

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

And yea, though the evil hobbit wizard's power was great, it was hampered by the incompetence of his kings. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nah, this wasn't about Wilson at the end. The offense actually failed to ice the game. The defense made a big play after getting destroyed up until that point. Did the same last year like three times. Of course Wilson has won his fair share of games that come down to the wire, but their defense regardless how trash it is will come through as well. 

2 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

i know we got a good schedule to start the season but who did the texans piss off to get their schedule. Chiefs and Ravens to open the season is just brutal.

They play the Steelers next week too. Just a brutal stretch to start the season for them 

Doesn't help BOB is the worst either