Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

The chiefs.... I don't know what you can do about that team

You can pay someone who has the coronavirus to go sneak into Andy Reid's house and lick every door knob in the place and hope it spreads to their whole team 

Other than that, a pump fake or two to get Chris Jones to jump early is probably necessary 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forge said:

The chiefs.... I don't know what you can do about that team

Nothing. Feels like era of offense has reached a gap that defenses can't catch up with. At least when watching the Chiefs. 

I was just thinking what NFL defense in NFL history would I want to try and stop him. 2006 Ravens? 2015 Broncos? 2013 Seahawks? 49ers at least were getting in his face during the Super Bowl, but then it didn't matter in the end. Not much you can do when a guy is playing like Steve Young/John Elway on their best day every single game. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

The underrated part about the Chiefs and their defense is rock solid so even if their offense is some how being contained for three quarters, they hold it down long enough until Mahomes gets going. 

The Niners and Chargers have defended him the best as of late. Both teams had great pass rushing edges and didn't give up the big play in similar defenses. So 2013 Seattle would have a shot to slow this offense down. 

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

he isn't verified but I'm sure NE is trying to find Cam some help....

Dante Pettis for Julio straight up. It’d be so awesome to have Julio back in Shanahan’s offense again. Wonder what it’d cost? He’s on the wrong side of 30 but still one of the best receivers in the game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Dante Pettis for Julio straight up. It’d be so awesome to have Julio back in Shanahan’s offense again. Wonder what it’d cost? He’s on the wrong side of 30 but still one of the best receivers in the game.

They can also have Dee Ford and Kwon Alexander. That’s a fair trade, right?

Edited by JIllg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JIllg said:

They can also have Dee Ford and Kwon Alexander. That’s a fair trade, right?

I mean, you jest. Kwon wouldn't be a great sweetener, but given the state of their defense..they could use him. Even at that salary.