Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Claypool being so good in Pittsburgh is like the least surprising thing lol. They don't miss with their WR picks and his game is perfect with Big Ben. 

They could have picked any wide receiver in the planet and he would have been good. It's incredible how they draft and develop receivers

• Like 1

Finish them off Minny! Pretty wild game of how Minnesota completely dominated at the start, then Seahawks scored 21 unanswered points and the Vikings come back with 13 unanswered points themselves. 

Don't see Wilson throwing a INT in a tight game often. 

Vikings running game has been very impressive. 

LOL of course Wilson throws a TD on 4th quarter. You just knew what was going to happen. 

I think Minnesota should have used one of their timeouts earlier on. 

Had no problem with them going for it on 4th and 1. Would have done the same thing. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Great MNF game between the Saints/Chargers. 

Too bad LA didn't win it. Would have helped us in the race for the 7th seed.

I had the same thought. As someone who bet on chargers ML at +280 or whatever, I'm not happy about how they missed an xp and game winning fg