Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Man, the Dolphins are going to potentially become a powerhouse very soon. They already are well coached and have some young talent, but they will really clean up in the draft this year. The Texans look like a bottom 5-7 team so they can use that pick to get the best pass rusher available or even trade it to a QB needy team. Tua is going to have to be the real deal of course, but these guys aren't going to be fun for any team to play for years to come. 

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Man, the Dolphins are going to potentially become a powerhouse very soon. They already are well coached and have some young talent, but they will really clean up in the draft this year. The Texans look like a bottom 5-7 team so they can use that pick to get the best pass rusher available or even trade it to a QB needy team. Tua is going to have to be the real deal of course, but these guys aren't going to be fun for any team to play for years to come. 

Houston doesn’t have that pick (1st round), traded it to Miami for Tunsil, so now Miami is only going to get stronger 

2 hours ago, StevenK said:

Houston doesn’t have that pick (1st round), traded it to Miami for Tunsil, so now Miami is only going to get stronger 

Correct. What I'm saying is the Dolphins will be getting their pick and it will be a top 7 pick. Dolphins are going to be very good, very soo

• Like 1

Former first-round pick John Ross requests trade from Cincinnati Bengals, wants fresh start
https://www.nfl.com/news/former-first-round-pick-john-ross-wants-fresh-start-requests-trade-from-bengals

What do you guys think? Pettis for Ross? It's pretty clear Pettis isn't getting out of the dog house at this point and Shanny could probably utilize Ross on some of those end arounds. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Former first-round pick John Ross requests trade from Cincinnati Bengals, wants fresh start
https://www.nfl.com/news/former-first-round-pick-john-ross-wants-fresh-start-requests-trade-from-bengals

What do you guys think? Pettis for Ross? It's pretty clear Pettis isn't getting out of the dog house at this point and Shanny could probably utilize Ross on some of those end arounds. 

I’m all for anything that’ll get rid of Pettis

19 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

And Ross is excatly what's missing from our group....deep speed.

Makes too much sense....so that's excatly why it won't happen.

I think Aiyuk can go deep fine, but Ross really gives us the "You have to try really hard to overthrow this guy" element which Jimmy needs, tbh. I'd love a Pettis for Ross trade. 

Per NFL Network's Jane Slater, an unnamed Cowboys player said members of the coaching staff "aren't good at their jobs."

Another player said the coaches are "totally unprepared. They don't teach. They don't have any sense of adjusting on the fly."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

He'd be amazingly wasted in this offense lol

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He'd be amazingly wasted in this offense lol

Ehh, idk. Shanny damn near turned Goodwin into a 1k receiver. If nothing else, just having that deep speed could open up things in the middle of the field. We had it in Teddy Ginn and Goodwin. It's not a bad thing to have. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Ehh, idk. Shanny damn near turned Goodwin into a 1k receiver. If nothing else, just having that deep speed could open up things in the middle of the field. We had it in Teddy Ginn and Goodwin. It's not a bad thing to have. 

Teams actually have to believe you'll throw it deep. I don't know why anyone would do that. 

Goodwin was legitimately the only option that year. That happens sometimes. Rod streeter was a 900 yard receiver one year

52 minutes ago, John232 said:

I think Aiyuk can go deep fine, but Ross really gives us the "You have to try really hard to overthrow this guy" element which Jimmy needs, tbh. I'd love a Pettis for Ross trade. 

The jury is still out on Aiyuk being a deep ball threat. Not saying he isn't but that's not how he's being used. 

We need legit speed on the outside to open up defenses and stop them from clogging up the grass between the hashes. A threat that defenses have to honor when ever they're lined up outside. I'm not sure if that describes Aiyuk as of yet.

Ross essentially replaces Goodwin/Benjamin for us in that role...that's how I see it.

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Pettis isn't even worth a Ross hahaha pettis is that bad I don't think anyone will trade for him.

• Like 3