Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

13 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

cc: 49ers: “I was hoping the 49ers would at least meet me in the middle. I definitely didn’t expect them to trade me. I poured my heart and soul into that organization…to go from 2-14 my first year to build a culture and get to a Super Bowl? You just don’t expect to be traded.”

Deforest on being traded... but rumor was we offered him 65 mill total? wouldn't that be meeting in the middle??

Perhaps Buck should take that up with his agent, who told Lynch at the combine that Buckner would not sign for anything less than $20M per year and sought permission to seek a trade partner.

That doesn’t sound like someone looking to meet in the middle; it sounds like someone looking for Aaron Donald type money for whoever would pay it. That’s certainly his prerogative, but let’s not pretend this was some kind of blindside by the front office.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/11/lamar-jackson-claims-defenses-are-calling-out-ravens-plays/

Ah, the good old Greg Roman special. Didn't the exact same thing happen when he was our OC? 

That probably happens with any offense. You hear this every year on some team if the media decides to make a report about it. But yeah, watch enough film and defenders are going to notice patterns. Doesn't mean they're correctly predict all 60 plus snaps though. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

Random thought, but i'm pretty glad that most of the talented young QB's are in the AFC. Its not really our problem unless we play in the superbowl (sigh....)

Look at the young talented QB's there - Tua, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow, Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson, Patrick Mahomes, & Justin Herbert. Derek Carr & Ryan Tannehill are the good veteran QB's. Jets & Jags will likely take the top 2 QB's at the 1/2 pick as well.

Whereas in the NFC, the young QB's seem to be struggling - Wentz, Jones, Haskins, Trubisky. Goff is inconsistent.  Veteran QB's like Jimmy G, Bridgewater, Foles, & Cousins are in danger of losing their jobs. Then you have Brady & Brees who are good now but probably have 2 years max. 

Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, & Russell Wilson are good veteran QB's.  Kyler Murray & Dak Prescott are good young QB's. Its too early to tell on Jordan Love, but the Packers are going to lose valuable rookie contract years unless they give him the job next season. 

Just found it interesting to compare the young QB talent from one conference to the other 

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Considering how much I love Burrow as a prospect, I feel personally attacked by Ruiz. 

That throw is so crazy bad lol. I feel like something had to have happened there...maybe a miscommunication or something, but it's hilarious nonetheless. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

That throw is so crazy bad lol. I feel like something had to have happened there...maybe a miscommunication or something, but it's hilarious nonetheless. 

Honestly with how short it was its almost as if he expected him to run a comeback route.