ProFootball Focus Top/Bottom at every position, as of Week 13 2019

TheKillerNacho

6 hours ago, N4L said:

This makes me smile 

Is George Kittle unanimously the best TE in the league yet? I've been saying it since about this time last year 

You still have some Chiefs fans who would tell you its Kelce, but i would say the overwhelming majority would go with Kittle at this point. 

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

this is honestly the first time ive had a pff list in which one of the players at the top are someone ive never heard of before.

a quick google check revealed he's a Jet rookie who played in a reserve role (4 games, 3 started, 12 tackles, no interceptions). But why on earth is he ranked so highly????

He’s lockdown 

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

this is honestly the first time ive had a pff list in which one of the players at the top are someone ive never heard of before.

a quick google check revealed he's a Jet rookie who played in a reserve role (4 games, 3 started, 12 tackles, no interceptions). But why on earth is he ranked so highly????

idk how he made minimum snaps. But hes been playing good football since he came back from injury. Bless Austin was a 2nd round talent that fell to round 6 because of 2 ACL tears in his knee. We thought he wouldn't play this year but he ended up returning and playing really well, our best CB so far. Looks the part, we will see if he can stay healthy though. 

NM about best CB, best outside CB. Brian Poole has been good. 

Edited by NYJets4716

On 12/3/2019 at 9:53 PM, sammymvpknight said:

Lol a ranking system that has Cam Jordan outside its top 3 is comical. He’s easily the Saints best defender and yet the list is littered with higher ranking Saints. 

He hasn't been better than either Watt (JJ's missing 5 games considered), or Clowney...

On 12/4/2019 at 6:12 AM, TheVillain112 said:

Billy Price might be the worst first round pick in Bengals history, and that's saying something...

And I was really high on him too. What happened? Did he never really recover from his predraft injury?