Dorsey

Kiwibrown

How you feeling about Dorsey?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Im on the dorsey train

2. 2. Dorsey vs Brown

3. 3. Dorsey does not know how to build around Baker

7 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I remember so many of those names and random one's back when I was a constant visitor of the FF mock draft and rankings but just an occasional forum lurker for almost a decade. I remember random one's like SmithToTeddy, GermaineRace, ACDC but I can't remember any of the posts.

I still can't believe I've been reading posts on this site since 2007 when I was a teenager with a morning glory that pointed straight to the moon. Now, my back, knees and, pride hurt when I wake up. Those were good times. The Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn draft threads were epic. The super bowl hopes renewed. 

BTC wait... were you Miamicanes46?

Of course not. He was banned. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Just eyeballing the 2019 class. We got 4 quality starters from that class: Greedy, Mack, Scottish Hammer, and Austin.

That’s as good as you can ask for. We fixed special teams as a whole. 

And the jury is still out on Takitaki and Forbes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sack totals in 2019

Emmanuel Ogbah 5.5

Carl Nassib 5

Olivier Vernon 3

i mean, the point is moot.  ogbah and nassib are UFA at end of the year.  they wouldnt have gotten 2nd contracts here.  and hell, we could sign them to 2nd contracts if they are cheap enough

17 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i mean, the point is moot.  ogbah and nassib are UFA at end of the year.  they wouldnt have gotten 2nd contracts here.  and hell, we could sign them to 2nd contracts if they are cheap enough

Nassib has 12.5 sacks the last two years and looks to be a better long term option than anything we have.

But mostly I just want to stan for Sashi.

• Like 1