Should the Playoff format change (used to be the Dallas- Bears TNF thread)

Malfatron

who loses  

60 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

1 minute ago, Jetzger said:

The redskins aren't mathematically eliminated yet are they?  I hope they make it, I want this division to be the ultimate joke. 

I think most Cowboys and Eagles fans would gladly give the division to the Redskins. 

1 minute ago, Jetzger said:

The redskins aren't mathematically eliminated yet are they?  I hope they make it, I want this division to be the ultimate joke. 

i honestly wouldn’t care if the steelers lost every game this year and next year if it meant that the skins won the nfce lmao

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

It’s obvious the Cowboys played gave up on their coach. 

The magnitude of this game is huge and they just didn’t show up today. 

That should tell us all we need to know how they feel about the clapper

WOW!?  

5 minutes ago, DaveDX said:

Where does he go after this?  He’s been mediocre for so long. I don’t even remember his specialty. Was he an OC?  Will anyone want him?

Former HC of the Dallas Cowboys is basically a ticket to any TV gig he wants. He's not Romo, he's going to be horrible on camera - but that's not going to stop Disney Sports paying him in solid gold Jabba the Hutt statues.

• Like 3

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Need a few Zeke Funbles. Dudes played 4 cowboys and only has 36 points. I should have this post season dub win. 

Bite your tongue.  He's leading the only team I have left in the playoffs (FU you multiple 1/2 point losses on the season)!