Selection Sunday Thread

naptownskinsfan

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Last 25 years, they might be top10 but that depends on how they do in this playoff run

not better than

‘01 Miami

‘94 Neb

‘95 Neb

’18 Clemson

‘09 Bama

‘05 Texas 

‘04 USC

‘99 FSU

‘13 FSU

‘00 Oklahoma

’08 Florida 

That is an excellent list.  I honestly don't know if I could take any of those teams off, regardless of how well LSU plays.  

2 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

OSU is the best team imo. Clemson is a poor man’s OSU. LSU is like those high scoring Oklahoma teams of the past few years. Oklahoma is a poor man’s version of their teams of the past few years.

LSU's defense is nowhere near as bad as those Oklahoma teams.

I’m good with being 2. Chip on OSUs shoulder now that they haven’t had this season. And think OSU matches up decent against Clemson. We will see what both those teams are made of now. Haven’t seen Clemson play anyone with a pulse. 

Go ahead and put LSU in the finals though.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, PAW said:

I hope LSU stays 2. Outside of us, they are the best team and would rather have more time to prepare for them. 

Respect.

Can't look past Oklahoma (well, the team can't, and won't, it doesn't matter what I do) but I'd be so excited for the Natty either way. I was a lil scared to play Clemson in the semis, but would've welcomed it there too. OSU/Clemson will be a great game and we either get a Tiger Bowl Natty or a Joe Burrow/OSU. Plus Burrow is likely to go #1 to an Ohio team. And the Saints draft a ton of Buckeyes. There's some weird Louisiana/Ohio football connections. 

I think it'll be Clemson vs us though, they're a fully operational Death Star. But wouldn't be surprised with any of the top 3 winning it all.