Bowl Season Game Day Thread

naptownskinsfan

The Pinstripe Bowl only proves my point further that other than Clemson, those who actually compete in ACC football were trash this year. This conference doesn't deserve the revenue that will come from Virginia appearing in the Orange Bowl. Notre Dame is still the second-best ACC team in football this year, at least to me.

UNC only won because they were facing a G5 team. Miami couldn't even beat another such team.

Edited by pf9

We got ourselves another realignment preview right now.

OK State is facing projected (at least to me) future SEC rival A&M. Missouri wants in the West Division, and adding the OK pair from the Big 12 will allow that to happen.

The next TV deal for the SEC begins in 2024. I wouldn't be surprised if expansion to 16 was required as part of it. Come 2024 CBS and the ESPN cable networks will be joined by CBSSN and TNT in airing SEC games, and WarnerMedia will take over operations of the SEC Network.

Edited by pf9

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

It is what it is.

But remember - Clemson is facing a real team tomorrow. They haven't faced one all year.

No team in the playoff has faced anything close to what they’re facing tomorrow outside LSU.