GDT: Browns @ House of Cards

Mega Ron

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

All I know is, if the players to form a coup d ‘etat and Freddie is fired, dudes like O’Dell and Baker better put in an individual off-season of commitment to improving. That includes OTAs, camping together and putting in extra work, film, dieting, whatever. Whatever happens with our head coach, it comes down to individual commitment also. No team is great without that. And even if our head coach does suck, he is still a scapegoat for what has clearly not been good effort on an individual level heading into the season. And it has shown on the field. 

Just need a coach to really demand that from the players. I don’t think Freddie was that kind of a coach

Just now, buno67 said:

Just need a coach to really demand that from the players. I don’t think Freddie was that kind of a coach

Nobody can demand a player to get up at 5 AM and watch film or do an extra work out on their own. Or to spend a Drew Brees/Michael Thomas week together to improve chemistry together (as if it wasn’t already good).  These are grown adults that must take individual ownership for what they do out of the organized off-season sessions. You either have it or don’t.