Does Deshaun Watson get criticized enough?

patriotsheatyan

37 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, I said Watson was better than Dak and Jackson to start the season, so I am pretty sure I have lost all credibility. 

BTW - Once we get far enough into the offseason I do plan on bringing your sig back up. Seeing as we are 4 years in and all the statements are still statistically true. 

This implies that you have at any point had credibility. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, I said Watson was better than Dak and Jackson to start the season, so I am pretty sure I have lost all credibility. 

BTW - Once we get far enough into the offseason I do plan on bringing your sig back up. Seeing as we are 4 years in and all the statements are still statistically true. 

I too am looking forward to disregarding everything you say as obsessive nonsense like I usually do.

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

I too am looking forward to disregarding everything you say as obsessive nonsense like I usually do.

Id disregard it. I literally have me on ignore because of the trolling. I cant even see my own post, but I would venture to guess that at least 50% are an attempt to screw with Eagles fans.

Maybe even 75%. 

2 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Click on the Dak vs Wentz thread.

The poll disagrees and its only going to keep growing :) 

In the famous words of Pete on our team forum: Dak Sucks.

Well Cowboy fans and Jerry Jones are oblivious so they will give Dak 34M lmaooooo. Party time when that happens in Philly??

To get back on topic:

I have heard 20 guys compared to Randall Cunningham over the years and laughed at all of those comparisons.

I saw it with Deshaun though. 

• He has a cannon.
  • He runs like the wind.
  • He bounces off defenders does not lose his balance and still makes plays

He has to work for a dolt at head coach who causes his team 1-3 extra losses a year. (like Buddy and Kotite running offenses)

He had no line until this year. (like a young Cunningham)

What he has done so far is amazing but he needs to get it done in the playoffs even if Fuller is hurt and his coach screws up.

All QBs make bad plays sometimes (he's been pretty reckless with a bunch of passes around the goal line the last few games) but Watson does far more good than bad.

I'd hold off on any real criticism unless he has another bad playoff game.

1 hour ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Watson is eating his words he said about Lamar Jackson.  

When asked about Lamar winning the Heisman over him, he said, "I guess I didn't lose enough football games."  

Joke's on him now.  

He's an average QB, while Lamar is on his way to winning MVP.  

Dehshaun is average? lul

Do you watch football bro? Or are you here to deliver the hottest takes and stir up arguments? I'm suspecting the latter.

Edited by lolsurebro
  • Like 1