WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

2 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Flacco was a super bowl MVP and had the best playoff run of all time, don’t you lump him with “I have always played like a career backup” Marcus Mariota.

Anyone else thinking about Rahim Moore now? (that's a sweet spiral... maybe I should try to stop it?)

Edited by SkippyX

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

One of the low key better decisions an owner and GM have made with HCs was firing Mularkey after a 9-7 season and hiring Vrabel.  He is going to be an excellent coach for a long, long time.

This. Picked Vrabel as a future HC when he was still playing. Got that it factor.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

One of the low key better decisions an owner and GM have made with HCs was firing Mularkey after a 9-7 season and hiring Vrabel.  He is going to be an excellent coach for a long, long time.

I thought Vrabel would be terrible and another Bill failure. But right now I’d put him in the Top 12-13 HC’s and he keeps getting better. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Flacco was trash 2013 and onwards. You don’t keep a guy as a “reward”. You project forward. Flacco should of been gone after the 2015 season. 

Wrong again, in the 2014 playoffs he took two separate 14 point leads on the Patriots. 2015 onwards his number 1 receivers were guys like Kamar Aiken, Crocket Gilmore, and Marlon Brown. Maybe 3 QBs in the league could work with that. It was consistent poor drafting that did in the Ravens of that era, which is largely why Newsome stepped down.

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

Just now, ChazStandard said:

This. Picked Vrabel as a future HC when he was still playing. Got that it factor.

Dude is smart and knows situations.

Just now, BayRaider said:

I thought Vrabel would be terrible and another Bill failure. But right now I’d put him in the Top 12-13 HC’s and he keeps getting better. 

He rarely makes the same mistake twice and his teams are well prepared.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Flacco was trash 2013 and onwards. You don’t keep a guy as a “reward”. You project forward. Flacco should of been gone after the 2015 season. 

Flacco did enough to get Ravens into playoff territory and would have had 2 playoff appearances if not for the 4 and 12 gaffé against the Bengals. Ravens made the change when it was needed, but up untill then Flacco could still do enough.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slateman said:

See, I like to drink whiskey to manage my stress, but you do you

For real though, Paramedic Slate says that's probably bad and you may need to seek medical assistance.

I think im ok.  Just sweating a lot and felt a bit nauseous.