Browns fire HC Eddie Kitchens and GM John Dorsey

RaidersAreOne

17 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

So.

They threw out the everything but the kitchen sink, then they threw out the kitchen sink.

What's left? 

Two 1,000 yard receivers and the NFL Rushing leader Nick Chubb, $90 million in cap space and a Top 10 pick.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Dorsey is going to make a safe hire.

It will be Rivera or McCarthy.

Should have just hired McCathy last year. But I also get why they hired Kitchens after what happened with the Colts and Arians, and Falcons and Shanahan. Didn't want to let a potential offensive guru leave like they did.

Edited by Xenos

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Two 1,000 yard receivers and the NFL Rushing leader Nick Chubb, $90 million in cap space and a Top 10 pick.

stats dont mean anything just talk to Jameis Winston. It comes down to how a team can function in close games to overcome and win. This team has no real leadership. Yes you have a lot of guys talking but it is ME ME ME not WE. You have a guy hitting the steelers qb with helmet when the game is in the bag, you have a qb talking trash to fans, you have Odel which doesnt need further explaining, Landry telling other teams to come get him in the offseason. Yes the talent is there but no leadership and no discipline. 

• Like 4