Browns fire HC Eddie Kitchens and GM John Dorsey

RaidersAreOne

Yes he is. Wow Bryant said something stupid, I'm shocked, shocked I say. LMAO @ calling out someone else for a big mouth!

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

stats dont mean anything just talk to Jameis Winston. It comes down to how a team can function in close games to overcome and win. This team has no real leadership. Yes you have a lot of guys talking but it is ME ME ME not WE. You have a guy hitting the steelers qb with helmet when the game is in the bag, you have a qb talking trash to fans, you have Odel which doesnt need further explaining, Landry telling other teams to come get him in the offseason. Yes the talent is there but no leadership and no discipline. 

Exactly. They need a no-nonsense guy who will take the prima donna idiots and tell them to stfu and play ball. If Brown mgt has any clue that's who they will get. Dom Capers is too past his prime now but would have been a good example IMO

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

hes going to be 73 is that what you really want for the browns? 

Who cares how old he is?  I don't think I'd want him as HC but I'll take Phillips in a wheelchair over half the DCs in the NFL (and you could do worse for a HC)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Magnifico said:

Did the right thing.

Now to get the hiring right, which given past experience here, won't happen, sorry Browns fans.

Nobody decent is gonna take the job tbh

this isn’t how you run a team.  Find someone you believe in give them a few years to put their stamp on the team

this is a joke 

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

He ain’t wrong 

No he kinda is. Baker is culpable for his own bad play this year, but who put him in those situations in the first place? Freddie. Who abandoned the run when he had the (then) NFL's leading rusher? Freddie. Who ran plays that opposing defenses said were so predictable they knew exactly what was being run? Freddie. Who lost the locker room down the stretch when they should have been pushing toward the post-season? Freddie.

Again, Baker played like garbage this year, but it isn't his fault Freddie got fired.

Browns should hire Steelers offensive coordinator, Randy Fitchner as head coach.

He will take their offense to new levels.

Steeler fans will be devastated to see him go, but thems the breaks.

Just take him Browns....

Take him,...

TAKE..............HIM.     >:(

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who takes a job when you’re likely getting one year to turn around an organization that has been a disaster since it was brought back. Tough sell IMO. If a coach considers this deal look for the Gruden benchmark of the financials being fully guaranteed. 

• Like 3

So does Baker get to pick the next HC that eventually gets Fired because he underperformed? Curious?

Kitchens was only hired "because " that was what Baker Wanted. His supposed great relationship with Kitchens. How Baker thrived under his Offense! Funny how it's all the HC fault, not the Regression of the QB.🍺

17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So does Baker get to pick the next HC that eventually gets Fired because he underperformed? Curious?

Kitchens was only hired "because " that was what Baker Wanted. His supposed great relationship with Kitchens. How Baker thrived under his Offense! Funny how it's all the HC fault, not the Regression of the QB.🍺

Give a rookie QB full control of your franchise....

What could go wrong?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

Nobody decent is gonna take the job tbh

this isn’t how you run a team.  Find someone you believe in give them a few years to put their stamp on the team

this is a joke 

You must not have been watching closely. Kitchens was a buffoon who made irrational decisions and lost the lockeroom. You gotta cut a guy like that and not waste any more time. 

The next guy will get a 5 year contract and will be given time