Browns fire HC Eddie Kitchens and GM John Dorsey

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Lets be real what makes you think that McDaniels is going to even want the job? Lets rewind to his last HC job, he forced a cutler trade because of his attitude, he dumped Brandon Marshall because of him being a diva....fast forward to the Browns and realize that those two were choir boys compared to baker and obj not to mention all the other nonsense that is in that organization. This guy wont touch this job unless the pats think he is no longer valuable as an OC. 

Lmao.

Brando Marshall has a personality disorder. How is he a choir boy compared to OBJ? I'll wait for your answer.

Supposedly McDaniels really likes Baker. No coach is going there if they don't like Baker.

Plus, McDaniels is from Ohio, so that could be motivation for him to go there.

I'm not even sure I'd want McDaniels, but your take is silly for numerous reasons.

10 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Lmao.

Brando Marshall has a personality disorder. How is he a choir boy compared to OBJ? I'll wait for your answer.

Supposedly McDaniels really likes Baker. No coach is going there if they don't like Baker.

I'm not even sure I'd want McDaniels, but your take is silly for numerous reasons.

Agreed sans the personality disorder comment.

This is precisely the place McDaniels is going to want to go because he’s arrogant enough to think he’s going to be the lord and savior, I think he’d feel the same about the Dallas job.

10 hours ago, DawgX said:

Lmao.

Wasn't Cutler labeled the biggest a**hole in the NFL? Also didn't he literally quit on his team. 

Oh my god. They're going to let McDaniels run the whole operation, aren't they?

Nobody will blame you if you find another team, Browns fans. Seriously. There's no nobility in misery, especially after your expectations are cruelly crushed. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 3