Browns fire HC Eddie Kitchens and GM John Dorsey

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Firing John Dorsey is exactly why the Browns stay bad. Haslam is so incompetent.

Best part is the mental gymnastics Browns fans have to jump through to appear to support their teams' decisions every single offseason lol.

Literally the last few weeks Browns fans have been pounding the Dorsey table in regards to how incompetent Freddie was. "John gave Freddie a team with enough talent that with even an AVERAGE coach should have won 10 games. Freddie is garbage".

Now that he's been fired, 80% of that forum is celebrating, im sure.

Just like they were telling skeptics of the Freddie hire last offseason that we were wrong and of course it was a great hire because of his relationship with Baker.

It has to be truly, truly exhausting keeping up with the rotating spread sheets of who to blame, pump up, etc. every offseason.

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 1

I personally am not a huge fan of Dorsey in the NFL. I think he's a good evaluator of talent, but a bad evaluator of personality. That doesn't matter to on this forum, but I honestly couldn't root for a team with Baker Mayfield and Kareem Hunt. 

That said, I suspect this had more to do with luring a top-level head coach with GM powers.

Edited by Rich7sena

Just now, Rich7sena said:

I personally am not a huge fan of Dorsey in the NFL. I think he's a good evaluator of talent, but a bad evaluator of personality. That doesn't matter to most, but I honestly couldn't root for a team with Baker Mayfield and Kareem Hunt. 

That said, I suspect this had more to do with luring a top-level head coach with GM powers.

Yeah. McDaniels really liked Baker, and if the tweet a couple posts above is true, looks like their preference is to hire McDaniels and have him help choose the front office