Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Is Deshaun unknowingly Anakin?

Jack Easterby is Anakin. Deshaun is just another Jango Fett clone. 

Or if I think about it - Easterby might be the Emperor. BoB was/is Anakin. Deshaun is The Mandalorian?

No, that can't be right either. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Jack Easterby is Anakin. Deshaun is just another Jango Fett clone. 

Or if I think about it - Easterby might be the Emperor. BoB was/is Anakin. Deshaun is The Mandalorian?

No, that can't be right either. 

BOB would be General Grievous... Has 4 arms with sabers and still can't win a fight against a skilled opponent.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

BOB would be General Grievous... Has 4 arms with sabers and still can't win a fight against a skilled opponent.

Can we just call him Agent Smith from The Matrix? He gets in and infects everything to look and sound like him, because it is him...

• Like 1

On 1/24/2020 at 4:59 PM, EL Guapo said:

Rumors are starting the Lions could move on from Stafford

doubtful that happens to much of a dead cap hit if he's not on the team i believe. everything i've heard/read is hes coming back and hell be close to 100% for training camp

5 hours ago, scar988 said:

Falcons gonna go hard to re-sign Hooper before the franchise tag deadline to avoid a franchise tag. Otherwise, he'll be tagged and in a situation like Grady Jarrett was last year.

Source?

That'd surprise me greatly to be honest.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’ll never forget when Billy boy traded Clowney for crap. Thought for SURE that was ET’s tipping point.

I think - all things considered - I've been a good sport (on this site; In person and on social media, I am a completely different person on these subjects, but that's for those on BookFace and people in person).

But I'm teetering on the edge here. I might have to start a ton of crap threads in the Cardinals forum to let out some of this angst.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why would tagging him be a surprise? It's a no brainier for them

Because Dimitroff literally just said it probably isn't realistic recently...

https://www.sportstalkatl.com/dimitroff-franchise-tagging-hooper-probably-not-realistic-for-the-falcons/

Also because they have paid a lot of guys recently and their cap situation isn't ideal. Not to mention although I think Hooper is a rock solid TE (and a guy I hope the Jaguars look at if he hits the market), his receiving production has been more system/Julio and Ridley taking the attention than Hooper balling.

"Since 2016, Hooper has gained 75.5% of his receiving production on targets defined as holes in zones or underneath the defense (think drag routes, flat routes) — by far the highest percentage in the league. Add to it that Hooper has just a 58.9 receiving grade against single coverage since 2016."

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-the-50-best-available-nfl-free-agents-in-2020

Edited by .Buzz

16 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Because Dimitroff literally just said it probably isn't realistic recently...

https://www.sportstalkatl.com/dimitroff-franchise-tagging-hooper-probably-not-realistic-for-the-falcons/

Also because they have paid a lot of guys recently and their cap situation isn't ideal. Not to mention although I think Hooper is a rock solid TE (and a guy I hope the Jaguars look at if he hits the market), his receiving production has been more system/Julio and Ridley taking the attention than Hooper balling.

"Since 2016, Hooper has gained 75.5% of his receiving production on targets defined as holes in zones or underneath the defense (think drag routes, flat routes) — by far the highest percentage in the league. Add to it that Hooper has just a 58.9 receiving grade against single coverage since 2016."

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-the-50-best-available-nfl-free-agents-in-2020

Jeez, their cap must be in worse shape than I thought. You should be able to find 10 Mill shaking out couch cushions. Oof.