Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Kirill said:

Thats an overstatement. There's many more players that were more disappointing.

He said one of, not the biggest. And it isn’t an overstatement given where he was drafted, and who he was drafted ahead of at his position.

I really thought he was going to be Julio 2.0

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

The photo is black and grayish. Also looks like a fog which fits into our classic theme of Autumn Wind. 

1) He’s trolling the world. This is most likely. 

2) He is highly highly considering the Raiders

3) He is using the Raiders as leverage for a NE big money contract of above market value. Tom has said no discounts this time. Or else he’d be signed already. 

4) All of the above. 

Tom has made this highly entertaining nonetheless. He’s doing a fantastic job of raising his brand. 

Pats are not going to pay him above market, and tbh he's not worth it. For the raiders maybe big new stadium bring in people to the stadium. But they won't make the playoffs with him. 

20 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Pats are not going to pay him above market, and tbh he's not worth it. For the raiders maybe big new stadium bring in people to the stadium. But they won't make the playoffs with him. 

I disagree, Brady is miles better than Carr and Brady is still a Top QB in this league. His arm still has the same velocity as 2015/2016. His WR/RB/TE core was the worst in the league. The worst. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I disagree, Brady is miles better than Carr and Brady is still a Top QB in this league. His arm still has the same velocity as 2015/2016. His WR/RB/TE core was the worst in the league. The worst. 

Brady didn't look the same even with the lack of weapons.

I do think you'd be in the hunt with him and he's better than Carr, but he's not carrying you anywhere either. If you have a solid enough cast/team around him, playoffs sure.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

He said one of, not the biggest. And it isn’t an overstatement given where he was drafted, and who he was drafted ahead of at his position.

I really thought he was going to be Julio 2.0

As Julio is showing, there's not a 2.0 of him.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Brady didn't look the same even with the lack of weapons.

I do think you'd be in the hunt with him and he's better than Carr, but he's not carrying you anywhere either. If you have a solid enough cast/team around him, playoffs sure.

Our O with Brady and a high draft pick WR would be awesome. Our D still stinks but I hope we address it heavily in FA and the other high draft picks.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

Just a gut feeling and some reading on Joe Schobert. Unless the Browns flat out do NOT want him, he’s getting franchise tagged. There’s nobody else worth worrying about on our roster. Our 2 other free agents will be Damarious Randall and Greg Robinson. Robinson is getting replaced either way and I can’t see using the tag on Randall because he’s not worth it.

If he’s allowed to test FA waters, it means we just don’t want him.

Edited by candyman93

23 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I don’t think you remember how Sammy was viewed as a prospect

Still can't really understand what happened here, even when he was with the bills I thought he was destined to be elite with the right QB. Arguably my favorite receiver prospect EVER.

42 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I don’t think you remember how Sammy was viewed as a prospect

No, I don't have a clear memory of that but I know he still has decent production over his career. There's plenty of guys drafted in the first round that never amount to ANYTHING, even with considerable hype.

• Like 1