Dorsey officially fired

hornbybrown

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Was just coming in here with a real pissy angry attitude wondering why Dorsey at least didn’t get one more shot at an HC which he deserves...and read that. That’s not good if true. 

Ian Rapoport is supposedly to Dorsey what Mike Silver is to Hue Jackson. So this info could be pretty legit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Ziegler is going to be the new GM. Hopefully Wolf will stay. Glad Highsmith is gone. Too many cooks in the kitchen (👈🏼 Too soon?)

My thoughts atm are that Ziegler and Caserio both join McDaniels here in Cleveland, along with DePodesta and Wolf if he chooses to stay.

I'm not a McDaniels fan as a HC. I'm not even sure I like him as an OC without Bill/Brady. 19th and 20 offense with the Broncos, fired after going 3-9 his second season. Then OC'd the Rams offense the following year to a top 32 offense in the league. He also seems to be aloof and make strange decisions as a HC but maybe he learned more these last 8 years with Belichick than he did his first three.

• Like 2

200.webp?cid=790b7611c65ac1737afcaa25270

giphy.gif?cid=790b761138f2b447a2ee6ac280

200.webp?cid=790b76117cce87457a471272b83

--------

Just got back from dropping the in-laws off at the airport after 2 weeks of non-stop in-law madness and chaos.

Me and the Mrs. literally breathed the biggest sigh of relief and danced in the car. 

We talked about how peaceful and nice the rest of our New Years Eve and Holiday will be.

Then, I check my messages when we get in the drive-way to find out that Truckstop Jimmy is on the loose doing Truckstop Jimmy Things...

F-it.... F-it all... Queue the clown show music..

75049-Karl-Marx-Quote-History-repeats-itself-first-as-tragedy-second-as.jpg

• Like 6