2019 All-Pro Team Results

M.10.E

Just now, drfrey13 said:

I think the Raiders saw this one coming and locked Waller up.  After Kittle's deal Waller will look like a steal.

Kittle is seriously going to break the market. There hasn't been a big, long term TE contract in quite some time. Kelce makes less than 9.5 AAV (Graham makes more on an aav basis, but it was only a 2 year deal or whatever). It wouldn't be shocking at all if Kittle nearly doubled what Kelce makes. And he'd be worth it, too. I have no problem giving him wide receiver money at the current point in time. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not to mention that Kittle does "more on his own". Significantly more yards after the catch, significantly higher yards after contact (nearly 3 yards more per reception), and dropped considerably fewer passes (drop percentage about a third of that of Kelce - 1.9% to 5.9%). Catch rate of almost 80% compared to Kelce's 67%. 

Yeah I don't even think it's really all that close between Kittle and Kelce, tbh. I think it's closer between Kelce, Mark Andrews and Darren Waller for 2nd-Team.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kittle is seriously going to break the market. There hasn't been a big, long term TE contract in quite some time. Kelce makes less than 9.5 AAV (Graham makes more on an aav basis, but it was only a 2 year deal or whatever). It wouldn't be shocking at all if Kittle nearly doubled what Kelce makes. And he'd be worth it, too. I have no problem giving him wide receiver money at the current point in time. 

I definitely agree.  He should get $15+ and we have Waller locked up at under $7.5 over the next 4 years.  I also believe Waller is just starting to scratch the surface of his potential to go along with an offense that has a lot of room for improvement.  Kittle is a beast and also one of those players that no matter which team is yours you enjoy watching him play.

• Like 1

Just now, M.10.E said:

have to weigh distance. Lambo had more 50+ yarders

Tucker didn’t miss from beyond 50+ either. He just didn’t get the opportunities. Both kickers missed in between 40-49 yards. Lambo had 3 extra 50 yard kicks. Tucker had 2 extra from 40-49. Lambo had 4 more chip shot field goals from 20-29. It’s neck and neck, but no way do I give Lambo the benefit of the doubt just because he had a few more 50+ kicks. Tucker has gone 10/10 from that range in his career. He’s proven he gets the benefit of the doubt. Tucker had more kicks and a better percentage on his kicks. The volume and percentage on those 33 yard extra points IMO more than make up for the 3 additional long range kicks. Perhaps if Lambo had gone perfect on his extra points that would be a superior season, but to knock off the champ, it needs to be clear and obvious. At best the seasons are tied, but as the kick percentage shows Tucker finished ahead, ever so slightly in kick efficiency.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Tucker didn’t miss from beyond 50+ either. He just didn’t get the opportunities. Both kickers missed in between 40-49 yards. Lambo had 3 extra 50 yard kicks. Tucker had 2 extra from 40-49. Lambo had 4 more chip shot field goals from 20-29. It’s neck and neck, but no way do I give Lambo the benefit of the doubt just because he had a few more 50+ kicks. Tucker has gone 10/10 from that range in his career. He’s proven he gets the benefit of the doubt. Tucker had more kicks and a better percentage on his kicks. The volume and percentage on those 33 yard extra points IMO more than make up for the 3 additional long range kicks. Perhaps if Lambo had gone perfect on his extra points that would be a superior season, but to knock off the champ, it needs to be clear and obvious. At best the seasons are tied, but as the kick percentage shows Tucker finished ahead, ever so slightly in kick efficiency.

Lambo has missed 4 times in total in 3 years.

He doesn't get the recognition but he's been right there since he got here.

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah I don't even think it's really all that close between Kittle and Kelce, tbh. I think it's closer between Kelce, Mark Andrews and Darren Waller for 2nd-Team.

Kelce and Kittle are in their own class and Kittle missed two games. Kelce is also one of the best blocking TE's in the league.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

C-Mac for Flex, Henry for RB.

That still doesn’t make more sense than simply getting rid of Flex, considering McCaffrey was undoubtedly the best RB.  Why would the second best RB get first team all pro RB over the best RB?  

They should just get rid of Flex and call it RB2 so that there aren’t duplicates. But unless we are suggesting we should separate receiving yards from a RB, then McCaffrey absolutely deserved to be RB1.  It’s not even debatable.  And Henry only finished with 153 more rushing yards, it isn’t like CMac was lacking in that regard.