2019 All-Pro Team Results

M.10.E

Nice to see Jamal make first team all pro. It’s been fun watching his game improve each year. First year he was mostly just good against the run. Second year continued to be good against the run but was also very good in coverage. This year he continued those two things and shined as a blitzer. Can’t wait to see what he adds next year. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yeaaaaa  Kuechly took a step back this year and Lavonte David should have been there instead of him :D

Also why is Deandre Hopkins first team?  It seems like there were more deserving WRs out there. They could have switched Chris Godwin and him :ph34r:  homering hard 

Yeah, I wouldn't have gone Nuk on the all pro team this year. 

28 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yeaaaaa  Kuechly took a step back this year and Lavonte David should have been there instead of him :D

Also why is Deandre Hopkins first team?  It seems like there were more deserving WRs out there. They could have switched Chris Godwin and him :ph34r:  homering hard 

BRESHAD PERRIMAN 1ST-TEAM ALL PRO*

*for my fantasy team**

**in week 17

• Like 2

Perriman has been pretty good, but torching the Falcons DBs is about as impressive as torching practice squad defenses. There might be a practice squad secondary out there that would be better than ours.

2 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Glad to see Demario Davis finally got the recognition he deserves. He has undoubtedly been one of our best players on defense the past 2 years. I remember a Falcons fan trying to tell me Deion Jones was significantly better than Demario Davis, I still laugh about it whenever I see the Falcons play.

Deion Jones has had a down season, but to be fair to him, the Falcons defense is Grady Jarrett + Deion Jones and a bunch of scrubs who wouldn't make a practice squad defense in the rest of the NFL. Plus without him, Jameis would have had his legendary 30/30 season! I'm blaming Jones having a down season on the rest of the defense being atrocious and dragging him down.

Demario Davis is also pretty good, for what it's worth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hukos said:

Perriman has been pretty good, but torching the Falcons DBs is about as impressive as torching practice squad defenses. There might be a practice squad secondary out there that would be better than ours.

Deion Jones has had a down season, but to be fair to him, the Falcons defense is Grady Jarrett + Deion Jones and a bunch of scrubs who wouldn't make a practice squad defense in the rest of the NFL. Plus without him, Jameis would have had his legendary 30/30 season! I'm blaming Jones having a down season on the rest of the defense being atrocious and dragging him down.

Demario Davis is also pretty good, for what it's worth.

It's not as much a slight on Jones as he is a good player, the Falcons fan I was talking to was just so biased that anytime a Saints player like Davis was mentioned as being a legitimate high level player he couldn't fathom that he is legit.

I mean, this isn't the same period where the Saints routinely had garbage defense after garbage defense, they're pretty talented on both sides of the ball. I actually think the Saints are more talented on defense than offense - and that doesn't happen without some quality players. We've pretty much taken the mantle of "talented offense with horrific defense leading to 7-9 every year" role that you guys had.

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Lambo should've been 1st team.

Tucker is the best, but this season Lambo was better imo.

Lambo was great for sure but they both missed only one kick..The deciding factor here is that Tuckers kicks were more meaningful because he plays for the best regular season team in football so his kicks mattered more than a team that lived in the cellar this season.

3 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Lol who did that? Adams is a HOF'er...

DoleInGout had Swearinger 8 spots ahead of Jamal in his top 100 countdown. Hate to be the guy nitpicking because that’s not an easy list to make, and credit to him for doing so, but that was an egregious take then and it certainly hasn’t aged well lol. 

1 hour ago, Letsch80 said:

Lambo was great for sure but they both missed only one kick..The deciding factor here is that Tuckers kicks were more meaningful because he plays for the best regular season team in football so his kicks mattered more than a team that lived in the cellar this season.

That's not on the kicker. Kicker needs to make his kicks. Lambo was as good as Tucker this year. 

2 hours ago, Hukos said:

I mean, this isn't the same period where the Saints routinely had garbage defense after garbage defense, they're pretty talented on both sides of the ball. I actually think the Saints are more talented on defense than offense - and that doesn't happen without some quality players. We've pretty much taken the mantle of "talented offense with horrific defense leading to 7-9 every year" role that you guys had.

You guys are on a good solid pace no doubt, but you haven't truly seen bad until your defense gives up 45 TDs, 9 Ints, 116 passer rating against, 8.8 ANY/A.

Oh and also gives up the worst rushing yards/attempt in the league.  

Then you must also have the worst points per drive against in the league for three years straight.  

After that, we can talk bad defense.

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

That's not on the kicker. Kicker needs to make his kicks. Lambo was as good as Tucker this year. 

I'm not saying he wasn’t.. What I am saying is that the people who vote on this are more apt to pick the player from the better team as a tiebreaker.. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

You guys are on a good solid pace no doubt, but you haven't truly seen bad until your defense gives up 45 TDs, 9 Ints, 116 passer rating against, 8.8 ANY/A.

Oh and also gives up the worst rushing yards/attempt in the league.  

Then you must also have the worst points per drive against in the league for three years straight.  

After that, we can talk bad defense.

Before the bye week we were doing a pretty good impersonation, but then the pass rush suddenly became great overnight. Grady Jarrett was playing pretty good before then (imo he more than earned his pro bowl and 2nd team all-pro nods), but he turned it up to an unbelievable level and allowed the pass rush to finally produce, which masked our horrendous secondary. But I don't have a lot of hope that the pass rush will continue to be great going into 2020.

I still think if the pass rush didn't flip a switch, we'd be looking at 1-15 in the face. I still believe that before the bye week, it was the worst defense in professional football that I'd ever seen. You ever turn the tv off while the defense was on the field? I did that several times this year.