Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I feel bad for the Ravens fans who werent being extremely cocky before the game.

Sucks being a hyped number 1 seed, then being forcefed humble pie.

Titans are legit, though.  Cant wait to see what Tannehill gets this offseason.  My guess is franchise tag from Titans.

Yeah, like all two of them?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

He just put up 500 yards of offense, the idea teams have a blue print on him is ridiculous. Just a weird night. 

i mean....a TON of that was after we started playing extremely soft zone (way too early imo) and just letting them march down the field and eat up clock. that started with like 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter lol

edit: but i agree that this isn't really a "blueprint" to stop him, he still made some crazy plays

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I feel bad for the Ravens fans who werent being extremely cocky before the game.

Sucks being a hyped number 1 seed, then being forcefed humble pie.

Titans are legit, though.  Cant wait to see what Tannehill gets this offseason.  My guess is franchise tag from Titans.

Hopefully they learned you don't speak a championship into existence in the NFL. Their whole team talked way too much about the super bowl this season and gave the media way too many clickbait friendly sound bites. Good for getting 12 guys into the pro bowl, not good if winning a super bowl is your goal. Stay down till you come up.

• Like 2