Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, Lilseb93 said:

Seems like the media is clowning the Dolphins more than the Ravens over Tannehill, but we're all happy for him in Miami. Obviously Philbin and Gase's garbage ***** failed him. I mean he's not a guy who is going to throw for 500 yards and 5 TDs, but he's always been a very efficient game manager. This is the Tannehill I saw in 2016 before he got hurt. 

Trent Dilfer has a ring, this is not really proving anything.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

This was in no way a rebuild year.  Not sure you know what that means.  They exceeded expectations, but they were not rebuilding in any way.

You’re revising history. Very few people picked the Ravens to be any good this year outside. They have a ton of cap next year but were considered by many to be in need of a another offseason to reload after getting dismantled by free agency last offseason. 

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I expect KC to win tomorrow (B O B)  but if Houston does, please don't pretend the week 17 game was real.

Houston played their 3rd stringers most of the way with AJ McCarron at QB.

I thought they just benched a few key players. i could be wrong but I remember hearing Starters names out there. Regardless of what happened they can only beat whoever was put out there.

And the irony is that Derrick Henrys last run to get the rushing title really galvanized the team to a whole new level. Beating New England and now Baltimore helps too. In many ways this feels like a different team than Week 17.

Thats kind of why I was never a big believer in resting starters against a Top team still in the hunt. That was a playoff game essentially. I could see if it was a team that was eliminated...but a team thats in the tournament I am playing everyone...its all hands on deck. Dont matter if they clinched a spot or not.

1 minute ago, Lilseb93 said:

Seems like the media is clowning the Dolphins more than the Ravens over Tannehill, but we're all happy for him in Miami. Obviously Philbin and Gase's garbage ***** failed him. I mean he's not a guy who is going to throw for 500 yards and 5 TDs, but he's always been a very efficient game manager. This is the Tannehill I saw in 2016 before he got hurt. 

yea man, no one should be looking at this playoff stretch and say "boy, were the fins wrong about tannehill". Health has been half the problem with him anyway but as a passer hs barely completed half his throws and has like 170 in two games.

• Like 1