Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

As much as I hate Green Bay (90s battle scars) I'd rather play them. Seattle is the most annoying team to play because of Wilson and his ability to fart his way to a win in the final two minutes. Seattle is just a bad matchup for the 49ers even if they are the better squad.

there was a time when most would have though Rodgers is more feared, but Wilson is the best at being the one to get a game winning drive late in the game.   Both games vs the seahwaks were close, I would expect the title game to be the same if they meet.  Considering the packers barely defeated the Lions, they would appear to me not to be playing their best.

Yanda complaining about a player spitting on him is pretty hilarious considering..

Considering the stories you hear about what happens in piles and etc, I highly doubt getting spit on is some egregious act that Yanda has never seen before(especially considering he's done it to someone else before). It's disgusting and shouldn't happen, but being a hypocrite doesn't help anyone.

45 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

The Ravens are a championship organization. They don’t play for the playoffs, they want Super Bowls.

Can’t argue against this point. But Jackson is only 22 years old, I think its unfair to expect the dude to not have help and watch as he puts up 96% of his teams offensive production and say he had a “bad” game. He didn’t play great or even good. But he played well enough.

DeCosta’s mission moving forward will be to get Jackson another weapon- preferably one that’s durable... and to improve the athleticism of the defense within the front 7. But Lamar is not a gimmick, if he doesn’t have what 9 dropped passes this game (that I can recall), then he looks a lot better. I mean all teams have drops but there were absolutely too many of them this game.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Can’t argue against this point. But Jackson is only 22 years old, I think its unfair to expect the dude to not have help and watch as he puts up 96% of his teams offensive production and say he had a “bad” game. He didn’t play great or even good. But he played well enough.

DeCosta’s mission moving forward will be to get Jackson another weapon- preferably one that’s durable... and to improve the athleticism of the defense within the front 7. But Lamar is not a gimmick, if he doesn’t have what 9 dropped passes this game (that I can recall), then he looks a lot better. I mean all teams have drops but there were absolutely too many of them this game.

Niner fans said the same with Kapernick. 

81805370_3041018675944800_38716111713374

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Niner fans said the same with Kapernick. 

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Just saying nothing in the NFL is guaranteed. Same with Redskin fans. Eagle fans with Vick. A lot of things can happen. No one can predict the future.. 

Yup. I hear Jared Goff is the next Ryan Leaf... I mean, they both play/ed NFL QB so its an apt comparison similar to comparing Lamar with every other running QB of the past (except Russell Wilson).

6 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

He struggled mightily man, his bulk numbers were fine but he didn’t play well, not as well as he played almost all of the year. The Titans made things very difficult for him. Teams will take this game as a blueprint and build off of it, it’s up to him to get better from the pocket. Especially when defensive lines are disciplined in their rush lanes and Linebackers have patience and don’t overpursue.