Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay Packers

BayRaider

17 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

I’m sure the Niners want the packers to win because of their recent success against them. 

And nobody wants to face DangeRuss in the playoffs 

i feel like the Seahawks win this 17-10 

What niners fans want and what the team cares about are two different things. 

The fanbase wants green Bay. I don't think the guys on the team care either way. We've beaten both teams and can beat them again 

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

with how the packers played late in the season, especially vs the Lions, I will have think this will be a close game anyways.

That's what a lot of people (including myself) said about the Vikings against the saints. Vikings had played very poorly against good teams late in the year, and the saints had torn through everyone they played, yet the Vikings jumped on the saints and were the better team from start to finish. 

Plus, the Packers had a bye week to sort that all out. 

I think the Packers defense dominates Seattle. Zadarious Smith is gonna have a monster game 

Packers 24

Seahawks 17

Seahakws are playing on borrowed time with all their injuries, while Packers are coming in pretty fresh. I think the Packers defense holds the Hawks offense in check for most part and is in the backfield all day, but falls victim to a few big gains via Russ magic. The offense moves the ball with ease on Seahawks D with a handful of long clock consuming drives.