BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So I wanna do a show this week based on an idea I came up with but in order to be able to, I need some feedback from each of you. I need one substantial name of a player that is currently on your roster that you intend to allow to become a FA in the offseason. 

Jordan Jenkins

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So I wanna do a show this week based on an idea I came up with but in order to be able to, I need some feedback from each of you. I need one substantial name of a player that is currently on your roster that you intend to allow to become a FA in the offseason. 

Troy Apke

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Joe Mixon

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Taylor Moton

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Budda Baker

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Probably Kamara unfortuantely