BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I remember you offering Watkins after I offered Hightower and I was relieved. Hightower is a better route runner than I thought he was, I knew he had some speed. He's gotten open so often, and on a multitude of routes he just hasn't been able to catch the ball. He's a full on body-catcher and it's hurt him.

Tedd Ginn all over again 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh I forgot to Homer 

Boston Scott scored the game winner. What a stud!!!  Did you see that play!  The concentration, the hands!  Wow!!! 

That precision throw

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

As others have said, it was Fleming. The official reason why Peart isn't starting is that they didn't want two rookies at both OT spots, which is reasonable and believable. I hope that's the truth and not that Peart is somehow worse than Fleming, who is straight ***.

Starting multiple rookies on the OL has worked well for the Dolphins.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Starting multiple rookies on the OL has worked well for the Dolphins.

I think it was moreso having both OTs as rookies. Which even the Dolphins didn't do. They started Davis until Jackson went down and only then did they start Hunt.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I think it was moreso having both OTs as rookies. Which even the Dolphins didn't do. They started Davis until Jackson went down and only then did they start Hunt.

Fair, but they do have two rookie starting on the same side.

I'm sure Peart takes over relatively soon regardless.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Joe Mixon out this week

I'm sorry for Lukic but also it's good to be proven immediately justified in trading him when I did instead of holding on to him.

This also means he’s gonna go on a tear of 100+ yard performances to end the year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

This also means he’s gonna go on a tear of 100+ yard performances to end the year.

oh yeah, absolutely, but that wouldn't benefit me in the slightest if he was still on my roster anyways