Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

Opening pressers don't mean a thing, obviously.  As @mistakey said, he's a calm one.  Reminds me of Chud in personality.

When the going gets tough, the media and fans will no doubt talk about his lack of fire, so I can't wait for that!  Think about how everyone lost their minds with Romeo, Shurmur, Chud, etc when the losses piled up.

My point:  I want them to hire at least a couple experienced guys to help him weather the storm.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Real talk though, if we hire a fat 70 something year old as our DC, it wouldn’t be the worst idea to have some sort of plan B on the coaching staff.

Was with Wade in Houston as DB coach, has DC experience at the collegiate level (Penn State under BOB).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mistakey said:

knowing what we know now about freddie's ability to do pretty much anything
and
listening to the cool calm confidence of this guy

smh why t f did they hire freddie

Go back and re-read the thread you started last year.  All the positive things that were being said about Freddie back then is the reason why they hired him.

Who was it that fired that out here recently?  Was that @Bonanza23that stirred up the pot?

• Like 1