Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

alert: this is your hire. Edwards and Gray would be great for you guys. 

Sounds like a lot of Minnesota folks are heading south-southeast. Could it be one more, if even only in spirit?

Edited by NudeTayne
Cleveland has gophers too to do gross stuff to...
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

He did have a Vet in front of him......Kirsky got injured....

And IMO he played VERY well for a 5th round rookie....and he improved as the year went on.

I am not sure some folks understand how difficult it is to move to a different level of football....its not as simple as some think...

I'm not having a go at Mack (or rookies in general). He's just unfortunate that he had to play so much. We went in to last season with two LBers with both ability and experience. I know that was for Wilks' scheme, but that's not exactly good enough when you're trying to make the playoffs.

• Like 1

Just now, NudeTayne said:

@gopherwrestler, what say you about this one?

Honestly, no idea to be honest. For the past couple years he has been taking interviews. I don’t think our fans (including me), know exactly all his responsibilities. What we do know is he has help create a team with enough talent to compete every year since he’s been here. About all anyone can say about him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

And on top of that, since he’s been here he has been a part of the draft. Minnesota doesn’t really much of a free agent destination over the years, but we have been the way we are because of the draft, and UDFA we bring in and keep. 

That coupled with his name: what's not to like??

patton1.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

No that wasn’t it, it was his runs with what we had. It was weird sweeps, and odd times to run the ball. He also wasn’t playing enough to our strengths. Of course we did “want to run” more. It was just he gave up on it as soon as we were down by 7 points. Our strength was never seeing Kirk pass 45+ times every game and trying to always nail 25 yard passes. We would hit rhythms whether it was running or pass it, he would abandon. It was just odd play calling and almost trying to hard to fool defenses sometimes. 

Sounds like a Kitchens clone.