Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

Why did the Browns like Stefanski so much?  All he has really accomplished was being able to stay on the staff with what three different head coaches in Minnesota.  And any offensive success they had this year which was a little, has to do with Gary Kubiak, his influence and Dennison as the OL coach, not Stefanski.  

Robert Saleh would have been a better hire but he is not an offensive guy and clearly they want to please Baker.  Eric Bieniemy might have been ok, but honestly Mike Pettine was never that bad when they had him or Marvin Lewis would be a better option also arguably.

13 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Why did the Browns like Stefanski so much?  All he has really accomplished was being able to stay on the staff with what three different head coaches in Minnesota.  And any offensive success they had this year which was a little, has to do with Gary Kubiak, his influence and Dennison as the OL coach, not Stefanski.  

Robert Saleh would have been a better hire but he is not an offensive guy and clearly they want to please Baker.  Eric Bieniemy might have been ok, but honestly Mike Pettine was never that bad when they had him or Marvin Lewis would be a better option also arguably.

giphy.gif

I'm suuuuper into a Wade Phillips as DC possibility. Our offense was colossally disappointing this year, but I think if anything it gave cover to how badly the defense crapped the bed.

Pre-season we all looked at that DL and having a handful of studs elsewhere and said this could be a defense that ended up in the 8-12 range as far as best in the league. We ended up about 20th-22nd (22nd in DVOA, 22nd in yards allowed, 20th in points allowed).

I'm almost as excited by the chance for the defense to finally step up in 2020 as I am for the offense.

8 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

giphy.gif

Yeah I will be laughing also when you fire him in 2 or 3 years.  

Actually want to hear something funny, the last head coach you have had for over three years was Bill Belichick....

giphy.gif